Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

lordoffiling

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by lordoffiling »

The thing with Gabrielle and Teddi was a long time ago. Naomi has lived her own crazy life and grown since then.

What I mean is, she has tasted of the sweet nectar of mermaid blowjobs and other adventures, many no doubt sexual as well. A pair of human strippers pawing at her boyfriend may just be kinda “meh” to her at this point.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Mordhaus

Post by Mordhaus »

My first thought
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comic on the Internet.

sparky

Post by sparky »

Shouldn't Teddi be looking queasy too? Are they hooked up like that?

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

brasca wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:01 pm
JoybuzzerX wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:37 pm
Crazy thought: If the comic was about Naomi and Prudence, you could be complaining about them right now.
Probably. That being said I’d still like to see it.
So would I. I haven't liked all the story directions, but I do enjoy the EC universe. :)

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

sparky wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:31 am
Shouldn't Teddi be looking queasy too? Are they hooked up like that?

You'd think so - given they can feel what the other is going through.

Chalk it up as just another inconsistency to add to the pile.
JoybuzzerX wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:17 am
Fluffy wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:25 am
Speaking of Naomi...what's up with her? There are two strippers hanging all over her 'boyfriend' and she says squat all about it?
Remember, she understands a lot of what's happening, in the sense that she's gone through similar things. So easily explained away as her realizing Teddy can't stop it right now.
In this situation, who's to say he can't stop it when we've never seen him even try.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I have to say, I love how proactive Prudence is about doing what she feels is right. ^_^

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

ven wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:56 am
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 am
Prudence apparently cares about Abby more than her actual brother/sister.
No, but she knows how to get to hell, that's something Ted does not, and if he knew he could just ask one of the angels to beam him down there, he would have asked. You are really trying to hate the guy don't you?
I presume you intended that question as rhetorical, but instead I will answer honestly: no, I'm not trying. The way he has been shown throughout the majority of the run has made it easy to dislike him. Besides, I was more criticising his inaction than anything - he doesn't know how to get to Hell, but he never even tried to find anyone to help out. For example, Charity - her moral code is broken so it doesn't seem like she would refuse. Or barring angels, Alchemy instead - they have been shown being able to enter different supernatural realms.
Last edited by OllieOrOlly on Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:43 pm
brasca wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:11 am
And Teddy doesn’t look like he’s all that into them.
There's no indication what Teddy thinks of these two women in this strip - his sick expression is no doubt coming from how much food those two dunderheads have been shoveling down his gullet in a childish attempt to win his favor via food.
He's presumably eaten a bunch of pancakes and waffles, and is now midway through a course of sausages and hash browns; also, the table is covered in food, and Ted is holding his stomach like it aches, so, yeah, I agree his state is more nausea from over-eating rather than any reaction, good or bad, to the women clinging to his sides.

...though, that's a point I overlooked - why does he keep eating? He and Teddi share the same emotional state, since Teddi is ostensibly more focused due to new company now, so should Ted, thereby Ted cannot be so "emotionally distraught" that he cannot refuse like he was during the sex with the strippers. If he keeps eating in spite of being full, it makes him look almost as dumb as the bickering breakfast broads. (I'm seriously not trying to find excuses to dislike Ted, it is simply the way the facts appear)