Two Truths and a Lie

User-created and driven forum games for your entertainment.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Morwen

Re: Two Truths and a Lie

Post by Morwen »

1 is true, lith's ex showed me that i was actually bi... through rp (and not sexual scenes either) ..it was downhill from there )
2 is also true, i did have a breakdown and was on meds for a bit
3 is the lie actually, even though the number of guys i have slept with is quite low
Shadow Apprentice and proud member of the Dream Team
ignorance is bliss? ...no, its just annoying

karpeth
BANNED

Post by karpeth »

Noone has posted an unresolved any longer, so here's mine.

#1. My grandmother thought my grandfather was a paranoid wuss for predicting WWII, so hadn't WWII happened, I wouldn't have been born.
#2. I've had sex in both the most unusal places, and the usual. With that I mean, I've had sex in bed's on tables, and other usual places, and on the unusual side, in open streets, against statues in public, and in the smallest street of sweden.
#3. I, contrary to the popular assumption about human males, can maintain an erection after orgasm and even carry on to have another. It has shocked a few women, as it apparently isn't the usual behaviour.
*divides 1 with 0*
First ever member to be banned. Something to be proud of? no.

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

karpeth wrote:Noone has posted an unresolved any longer, so here's mine.

#1. My grandmother thought my grandfather was a paranoid wuss for predicting WWII, so hadn't WWII happened, I wouldn't have been born.
#2. I've had sex in both the most unusal places, and the usual. With that I mean, I've had sex in bed's on tables, and other usual places, and on the unusual side, in open streets, against statues in public, and in the smallest street of sweden.
#3. I, contrary to the popular assumption about human males, can maintain an erection after orgasm and even carry on to have another. It has shocked a few women, as it apparently isn't the usual behaviour.
If that last one isn't true, then I bet you wish it was, hm?
ImageImage

karpeth
BANNED

Post by karpeth »

I'd say that many a men wish for that, but I cannot say anything yet. It'd be to soon to comment on my statements.
*divides 1 with 0*

Morwen

Post by Morwen »

i'd go for 2

3 is not that uncommon, or i am just spoiled

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

I agree with Morwen. 2 sounds too good to be true.
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I'm not sure I understand 1, so I choose it. Though it sounds weird enough to be true.

2 might be the lie in the sense of a partial lie. Like, it was only the second smallest street in Sweden. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

karpeth wrote:Noone has posted an unresolved any longer, so here's mine.

I'll guess 2 the lie, since it sounds the most of the three like bragging.
Further affiant sayeth not.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Hmm. Something about 1 makes me think thats the one.

though 2 makes me suspicious.

now 3 is entirely possible. I myself have little to no rest time. Both possibly due to my nature and due to nurture [on part of stephire who wouldnt let me have any rest time >:3]
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I recently witnessed an event such as #3. It was sexy-awesome.

My fireboy had little to no recovery-time...but we went on holidays for a week with our third person and together. But with nothing else to occupy us but bacon and eggs, we made him run out of sperm. He still got erect, but nothing would come out. Then he stopped playing for a couple of days, so Squishy and I had to have all the fun to ourselves. :D
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

During during such ravishing activities, a guy will eventually run out.

Guys can still orgasm even if they've been drained, or atleast some can. Match this with low to no rest time and theres much fun to be had >:3

But. Even if you have high stamina and low/no rest time, you're still gonna be sore later on. Which i find is really just all part of the fun.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I think my limit, if I remember correctly, is three. But around then it just becomes a bit uncomfortable, as in, I like having the ability to walk. And standing straight.

My guess is #2. Just because I can't remember the first one, and the second one isn't unbelievable.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

*forehead-smacks*

I forgot to guess.

I also guess #2.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

karpeth
BANNED

Post by karpeth »

And the right answer; #2.

It was a partial lie, as some said, but the opposite. I've never had sex in the most usual places, beds and tables, but I've even had sex against the statue of st. george and the dragon.
*divides 1 with 0*

Morwen

Post by Morwen »

uh huh...

*sneezes*

sorry, my allergies are acting up again