Pairing you like to see?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

zingmaster

Post by zingmaster »

Wingus wrote:Yay, another supporter of Sandy/Maria! ^_^
I fully support Sandy x Maria too! Yay! *hi five*

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

cloudsword wrote:
Sargon wrote:
thumbtack wrote:i think Elle+Eggnog could do wonders for the whole ALex/ELle thing, she seems like she would be kinds like she might be one of those people that ends up conforting sad people when they're drunk, like Alex since he's getting a new dad and brother, much as i don't quite like that pairing
New dad? He's already got a dad, it's a stepmom and stepbrother he's getting. You remember, it was Sandy's mom and Alex's dad that were getting married.
I think that was just a prank by the girls of Aoi house to make Alex and Sandy to feel good. or else Alex's mom looks a lot like Jessica.
Errm, no... It was no prank, they WERE Alex and Sandy's parents :sweat:...
[signature]

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

FenixAiur wrote:
cloudsword wrote:I think that was just a prank by the girls of Aoi house to make Alex and Sandy to feel good. or else Alex's mom looks a lot like Jessica.
No. They were Alex' father and Sandy's mother. Now they are Alex and Sandy's parents.

cu
59cobalt, +1 perceptive
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Maria x Jessica.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

59cobalt wrote:
FenixAiur wrote:
cloudsword wrote:I think that was just a prank by the girls of Aoi house to make Alex and Sandy to feel good. or else Alex's mom looks a lot like Jessica.
No. They were Alex' father and Sandy's mother. Now they are Alex and Sandy's parents.

cu
59cobalt, +1 perceptive
Must be a really weird change. I can't immagine my best friend suddenly becoming my brother. That would just creep me out to the max.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Wingus wrote:
DawnBandit wrote:Maria x Jessica.
Hmm...I could go for that, too. :D
Their... proportions... match up somewhat.