AOI HOUSE (Week 30): The Girl's Locker Room

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

Why does everyone freak out when they see a mouse?

OK, so Echiboo's a hamster. I'm just saying that I think it's pathetic when people are terrified of a cute, fuzzy and tiny animal. We get fieldmice back home, but mostly during winter (like now). They're like unwelcome tenants, but at least they stay out of the way.

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

They (and their fleas) can carry diseases. That and you can find their handiwork, but you can't usually see the mouse in action.

And yeah, the appearence of the cute fuzzy hamster will cause mass mayhem and panic in the locker room.

Seriously, the funny thing about mice is that they're more afraid of us.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

If she notices the camera I think Sandy and Alex might look around and suddenly find themselves alone looking at the screen.

Also they are freaking otut now, but once Nina says something about Echiboo being Echiboo (probably right before seeing the camera, he will get a lot of love shown to him from all the girls.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

A nice look of surprise on her face.

Well she might know about Morgan's gadgets but she might also not at first remember that if all she sees are Sandy and Alex around the television. Actually if that does happen, even if she did flee, it gives Jessica a chance to take care of Sandy again. :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

Jessica assumes a serious demeanor for once. =o

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Well Morgan was trying to set up Sandy and maybe Alex too, especially after he looked at Nina the way he did?

I think Jessica is more upset that Morgan is setting up Sandy then anything else, and she does look ticked, the first time she's looked anything but more or less funloving and playful, and she looks downright scary. A good note then is never get on Jessica's badside it seems :sweat: .

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

That or throw Morgan in front of Nina's punch so she gets punched instead of Sandy. :sweat: Actually I bet you are right, she will drag Morgan after Sandy in order to help save him. Alex is who Morgan probably wants to save, though still not sure, the whole Alex gets in trouble this time, could be Morgan's way of getting back at him for looking at Elle (and Nina) with excitment.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

The lettered page is up. ^_^