AOI HOUSE (Week 26) - Journey into the Unknown

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

That's true it as a very warm place for them to sleep, it's just a strange moment at times to wake up and find them sleeping there.

I guess each of us who has pets sees some of them in Echiboo or Echiboo in them.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

Sleeper wrote:My cat likes to get inside chests, drawers, boxes, and bags. All cats like to do that.
Once inside, my cat will peer just over the edge and watch everything around her.
If you think about it, sleeping between a person's legs is warm. Three "sides" are a source of heat, and it is similar to a hug at the same time. In the winter, my cat will do that, sleep on or between a person's legs.
My old, now dead, cat was the largest house cat I have ever seen; not fat just large. Her normal body weight, for her size, was about 14 pounds. She would climb up onto my father, and sleep right on his chest. Try breathing when you have a 14 pound cat that doesn't want you to move laying on your lungs.
Cricket jumped into cupboards and drawers more when she was pregnant, and we first let her in the house. She doesn't do this as much, since she is an outdoor cat that we let in from time to time.

The last one sounds like our old cat (I've had her since preschool, so she's like, 14 or 15) when she sleeps on my dad. Our cat Charlotte (my mom named her after a dead friend, but we call her alot of names like Blackie, Kitty Squish (she's friggin' huge) and Sootball) is the biggest cat we have, unless you count the neighbor's cat that used to visit now and then. It was like a dog, it'd jump on you to get your attention :happyhappy:
Last edited by Geomancer on Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

But he's not in the bag, Echiboo is still sleeping in her drawer, so at least this time he won't be in the girls locker room.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Yeah he's still in the drawer, look where the little line is pointing, it's toward the drawer.

Well they have a curious plan, one that I wonder if Morgan will support them on until they are caught then act like she knows nothing about it.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

She's there. She's just been off-panel while all this Ecchi-cam action has been goin' on. You'll see her again on Monday.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Ah so she's off camera coming up with another "cunning plan"? :happyhappy: