AOI HOUSE (Week 34) - Zombified

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

It does seem to have been a few days since the Hamster events.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Glyph wrote:Nah, I rock at multiple choice. It's the freedom of knowing that you're either right or wrong; no middle ground.

Being an English major with a sprinkling of Philosophy and Classics, most of my finals and big assignments were essays. By my fourth year, I had the whole writing for your professor thing and repeating ideas over and over down pat. Oh, and working in some feminist theory never hurts either.
But like said it is not that simple, it's what is right or wrong at times according to what the professor says it is, not what might be right or wrong in reality.

Depends who your teacher is about the working from the feminist theory idea doesn't it? :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

All I will say on that topic is, some of my professors would have passed the worst paper in the world if it put forth some of the feminist ideas, and others would have failed the next great american novel for putting such ideas in a paper.

Just to the first one since I see where you are coming from with the rest, but assuming that time has passed, would she hold a grudge that long about the ripped panties in full view of the guys and the dean? Wouldn't she have sought her revenge by now?

Also are they in AOI House under false circumstances? I thought they were in because Jessica and maybe Maria didn't care one way or another if they were let in and Morgan had already claimed one as her "yaoi pet" and was not going to let Alex go?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Yeppers...that's Morgan...and her sea monkeys!

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

Why don't people lock the bathroom door?

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Awesome cliffhanger! Now my question is will Morgan be happy about this or not?

On one hand it is her "yaoi pet" coming in the door, on the other hand from what she said to her Oniichan she has feelings for him so this might not be what she wanted ....

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

Awwwww, Morgan ish to cute X3
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Indeed she is, and for the first time that we've seen her, it seems she is shocked and has nothing to say and might be a little embarassed :sweat:

Actually who is more embarassed? Morgan seems in shock but Alex seems to be both embarassed and slightly amazed maybe that Morgan looks like a girl *coughs* rather then a "tomboy"?

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

At least she said Hi XD
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Very true, Alex's eyes and mouth don't seem to be working properly, which makes me think it is more then seeing her that way, it's that he actually does have feelings for her too, especially now perhaps that he has seen her (no pun intended) as more then the hyperactive girl that calls him her "yaoi pet".