AOI HOUSE (Week 115) - Post-Video Drool

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

I've still got to watch that anime... :saaad:
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Ace Starfire wrote:Wow... That skirt is REALLLLLLLY short. :bleed2:

No Kidding. :shy3: :shy3: :bleed2: :bleed2:
Adventure Awaits

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Wingus wrote:I tried. Wasn't my bag. (Or, "I gave up way too easily and early", to hear the obsessors tell it.)
If you watched the show fansubbed, then you watched the out of order version that made no sense at all. Blame it on the original gimick-y "broadcast order" of the series.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Adam Arnold wrote:
Wingus wrote:I tried. Wasn't my bag. (Or, "I gave up way too easily and early", to hear the obsessors tell it.)
If you watched the show fansubbed, then you watched the out of order version that made no sense at all. Blame it on the original gimick-y "broadcast order" of the series.
Yeah, you have to look at the Wikipedia Article on the Anime Episodes to see the chronological order compared to broadcast order.

I finished it last night. And is it just me, or does this Mikuru have oddly small breasts?

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Wingus wrote:
Adam Arnold wrote:
Heh. Well. The obsessors swear that it's better to watch the broadcast order. I gave it two episodes, the one showing their movie, and the one where Kyon meets Haruhi. Didn't grab me. ^^;
Well, the "first" episode is crap. I don't like it at all. Its also number 11 in the chronological order. The "second" episode is "first" but its one of four "consecutive" episodes that are scattered through the series, with the last being "episode 10." Another example is a two-part thing on episodes 6 and 8, with something totally different in between.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I hated Episode 00 as well... until I rewatched it again much later. It made a lot more sense then. (It has a lot of foreshadowing of later events.)

But I agree... watch the series in the order that the episodes are being released on DVD (chronological). You get the story in an order much closer to the novels and it makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Awesomness Adam. I wanna watch that show TT_TT

Megumi
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Post by Megumi »

Woohoo!!!

Haruhi!!!!
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/133Aeria133/Requests/Megumi.jpg[/img]

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

This might be a little strange but i like to see Morgan Cosplay as Lucy from Elfen Lied. except for a few differences they kinda look similar. :shy3:
Adventure Awaits