AOI HOUSE (Week 29): Synchronized Swimming

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Catherine_Puce

Post by Catherine_Puce »

She's a Yaoï amator afterall. Beside a little pick doesn't hurt. I'm sure that ecchiboo could do a little visit to the boy changing room after the current mission without problem. This will please Maria ans nothing force the guys to keep watching.

Morgan va-t-elle accepter de participer à cette deuxième mission? :bleed2:

S.P.P.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Lettered is up. ^_^

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Sleeper wrote:I guess I don't get surprised or shocked anymore. Maybe it is because I can understand/justify most events quickly.

I think Maria is a closet everything.
To the first part I understand what you mean.

To the second, I don't know, I think Maria is actually shocking some of the girls of Aoi House that thought they were "hardcore yaoi fans", but more then that, not sure.

I don't think Echiboo would go into the guys locker room even to chase panties if he sees the girls from the swim team going in their own locker room. Didn't he sort of switch targets to Nina now?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

So is Maria the most extreme of all the girls in Aoi House at least in terms of her yaoi obession? (since Morgan is hard to beat in terms of extremes :sweat: . )
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

And yet some of Maria's suggestions sort of go counter to that idea, or then again maybe she is the least yaoi of all of them.