AOI HOUSE (Week 32): Denial Street

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

The final lettered page for 95 is up...
http://www.gomanga.com/webmanga/index.p ... oi&page=95

Sometimes...less is more.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Adam Arnold wrote:So no, there aren't two versions of the page. What will happen is that the final lettered page (Jon had to fix Boogiepop stuff and then has been doing Nemo, so he's a tad behind) will have a arrow out beside that area saying something. I won't say what, but I'll let you know when the lettered page is up. Stay tuned. ^_-
No arrow yet?

Well Elle's father is on the board of directors that is interesting, and it seems the poor Dean was given a slight overload of the senses. So Elle (unintentionally?) and Nina to the rescuse, at least to save Sandy and Alex from the Dean's punishment.

Elle however is probably going to let them have it when she figures out what happened.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ryokosha wrote:No arrow yet?
Decided against it. It totally ruined the feel I was going for.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

So I take it Nina was trying to rescue Elle by smoking when she did or trying to help rescuse Sandy and Alex so she and Elle can punish them (and likely Morgan, Maira and Jessica who they saw bolting past them) later?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

This is the newest until the next page comes out. Yup, how long has it been since you last saw the Aoi House manga? A lot has been happening.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Then you have missed a few classic Aoi House moments. Oh yes you missed the start of this current state of affairs haven't you? "Where Hamsters Dare" :sweat:

Catherine_Puce

Post by Catherine_Puce »

I know that he only see it for a short moment but the panty is ripped. This is not voluntary but I surprised that she didn't noticed that. This isn't a small hole. I bet that even if Elle didn't discover all the story Alex and Sandy will still be punished for the eating habot of Ecchiboo. Anyway, mister Perkins seem have forget Alex and Sandy, for the moment. I just hope that this stay permanent.

Sandy, fait disparaître la caméra avant que d'autre problèmes arrivent.

S.P.P.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

That's why I am wondering actually how much of this was an intentional diversion, at least Nina smoking.