AOI HOUSE (Week 34) - Zombified

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

That is true she never has shown this "girly" side of herself before has she? Especially not to the one she likes.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Where do you get him being sick from and are you sure he is sitting?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I would guess for the same reason Morgan is in there. He had a long day, he drank some milk was probably plannig to take a shower then crash.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Milk doesn't act that fast... he just had to go....but yeah, Ryo's right.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Remember to self edit your posts rather then post three times in a row.

Why would you need a shower curtain in a bathtub? Also wouldn't people normally knock before entering a communal co-ed bathroom? I think the only reason Alex didn't was he was out of it mentally.

Besides Morgan might have forgotten to lock the door. If it had been just girls for the longest time she might either have never bothered to lock it or the girls got use to each others habits and sort of instinctively knew when not to go into that bathroom.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Aoi House has a strict no locked doors policy.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

That's true I forgot about that! Well I assume there is also a knock first at the bathroom door policy or there will be as of now? :sweat: Then again if there isn't one after the Maria incident (didn't they catch her in the shower too?) there might not be one now.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

orangegoo wrote:question is why doesnt she have a shower curtain on the outside to stop people from looking in?
It's just a style thing. In order to see the shot, you have to have it open.

If you want a technical answer, then the shower has a sliding door and she left it open since she was taking a bath. If you're taking a bath, you generally leave your tub area open. ^_-

and how do you find time to talk on here seing as your busy with the scripts for the other manga's adam?
In addition to being a Senior Editor and a writer...I'm also the site webmaster and forum admin, so I have to keep an eye on things.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I still think Morgan is a mix of stunned and maybe even slightly ever so slightly happy that Alex has seen the girlish side of her, granted not that he did it with her naked in the tub and his pants dropped :sweat: but nevertheless slightly happy at least that he has seen this other side of her, perhaps something that is closer to the "real Morgan".

She did seem slightly "girlish" when talking to her Oniichan, the computer didn't she? So maybe this girlish side is closer to the real her? I've said this before but I wonder if the "hyperactive Morgan" isn't a front she puts up to help her face the world, and this girlish side isn't truly the real Morgan she keeps hidden for some reason.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

"Sire! The peasants are revolting." / "Oh come now they aren't that bad looking you're just be cruel." -- sorry that take off of a Monty Python skit from a Bugs Bunny cartoon came to mind from your line of "And, NO, the girl isn't ugly or anything".

So then the question might be why doesn't she like to show that side of her? Did she show it and get hurt once so now she is "hyperactive Morgan" ?