AOI HOUSE (Week 36) - No Time for the Mall?!

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

They have that "Chesire Cat" smile and that is worrisome, poor Sandy and Alex. Well at least Jessica is doing a little teasing flirt with him and might continue too for the day.

Is Maria thinking of buying manga or is she flipping mentally through a catalouge of things she wants to buy?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I still think she is using the carry the bags as an excuse and in fact she wasn't the one who said that it was Jessica. See Elle does want them close, for whatever her reasons are she made sure they didn't leave and I think it is more then carrying bags.

You mean the old joke of "Well I can't decide so the red ones .... are out, I'll take the rest." ? Yeah if they do that I really pity Sandy and Alex even more so because I bet two stores they don't hit right away are Suncoast and EB.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Fourdaimu

Post by Fourdaimu »

XD.

Something tells me they're gonna get kicked out. XD

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

They can't be or AOI House won't have eough members right?

Well I also saw the bag thing coming, and in the mall it would be hard for them to pull off another yaoi session, not to mention I think Elle doesn't let that part of her personality show in public, it isn't "proper" :sweat: or something for a "lady of her standing" might be the reason.

That said I do see another embarassing moment between Alex and Morgan, one that Morgan engineers this time, and maybe a few between Sandy and Jessica that Jessica does to tease Sandy.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Yeah I am can both see Jessica making sure to everyone that it is obvious Sandy is carrying a lot of undergarments in various bags, not to mention taking a long time to try on various undergarments making him stand in that section for as long as possible.

I can see Maria perhaps insisting on carrying a lot of her own and buying a lot of manga, more then Alex or Sandy even get a chance to look at. :sweat:

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I bet they will or they will just be allowed to when some announcement comes about the mall closing and everyone having to leave.

Well I guess Morgan getting candy is obvious, but I bet Elle gets something very girly which fits but doesn't fit with what you would expect her to get in front of the guys, I also bet Morgan gets something very girly, maybe some night clothing or something.