AOI HOUSE (Week 40) - Food Court Conversation

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Alex says he doesn't like the girls but if he truly didn't like him he never would have stayed. Not only do I think he likes all the girls I still think he really likes the almost smothering attention Morgan gives him.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Catherine_Puce

Post by Catherine_Puce »

Sandy... learns to play with the rules. Even if the club shop together, there are no rule who force them to follow Carlo. This guy obviously abuses of his title of founding member. I bet that majority win so if you bribes our kitty with a candy. El will probably vote for you if because Carlo steal her authority with Alex and you it make for so you can beat Carlo at his own game.

Désolé, mais je déteste la personnalité de Carlo. Il m'énerve.

S.P.P.

Catherine_Puce

Post by Catherine_Puce »

Even if she picks Carlo over Alex, it's Sandy vs Carlo. Maybe it's just a impression but I think that Alex had less confrontation with Sandy that with Alex. He loses nothingto try, he can only improve the situation.

Qui ne risque rien, n'a rien.

S.P.P.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Sleeper wrote:But, if he didn't stay, he would have to drop out of college. Something as simple as that, and the desire to get a better education, will cause people to tolerate their circumstances to reach their goal.
I disagree, if he REALLY didn't want to be there he would have found other lodging and a way around it even if it was staying in a gym storage room or something, he would have worked something out with the college.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Yes but I can't see him saying no if Alex says "I got rid of the trouble maker give me a room" or something like that, and if he wanted to abadon the girls that badly and Sandy didn't it would have been a parting of the ways for them.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I still think Alex really likes Morgan's attention toward him, but to answer your question yes I think if Sandy refused to leave the girls and Alex really didn't want to be there he would leave Sandy to find other housing, and at some time in the future come back and try to "rescue" Sandy from the girls.

Since he did not do that I think he doesn't really want to leave the girls.