AOI HOUSE (Week 25) - Morgan's Pantirific Plan

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I think Alex is afraid of the whooping Elle will give them if she finds out, since I get this feeling Morgan will make herself scare taking Maria with her, leaving Sandy and Alex in her room watching the video link. Or if Maria stays Elle will blame Sandy and Alex for trying to do something nasty to her.

Then again maybe he likes Jessica and is slightly embarassed to think of the thoughts filling his head of how they might see her, and I still think Jessica had a bigger hand in this then it seems right now.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

You know I wouldn't be surprised if everyone is in an attempt to get her to relax a little. She always seems so uptight and some of the other girls have mentioned that to her before and oh yes even if the others admit they were part of the plan I think Alex and Sandy will take the fall. :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung