AOI HOUSE (Week 39) - Awkward is Bad

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Sleeper wrote:I don't think Carlo would want them to spend all of their manga money, since he works in the local bookstore that seems to be the best supplier of manga in the area.
Well he does but at the same time what a better way to get them to come back then to make sure they have to come back when they have more money to make purchases rather then risk they will start buying only online? :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

orangegoo wrote:well ryo they already come there to get manga and talk to a friend and there's no condecending counter person giving you looks for the type of comic your getting can't see why they would stop going there
I'd say they'd do it to avoid dealing with him :sweat: after all he knows them, more about them then I think they realize and that can be scary to them to have that fact known.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Catherine_Puce

Post by Catherine_Puce »

You know, I think that this is not more the fact that he's a transexual that the way to show it who cause ankwardness. Carlos act like he wanted rapes them. Forcing them to be in physical contact and able to grab them if need is. Most of the homosexual and bisexual that I know had problem with this attitude if they meeted Carlos. He make me thing to the one that you see at the gay pride of Montréal. A minority amoung the homosexual but a minority very visible and very embarassing for this communauty.

C'est la honte...

S.P.P.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Wait why is Elle glaring, is Alex kick her too? I think I know what Carlo is doing and t hat is scary, my sympathies to you Alex. :sweat:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Lettered version is up.

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

Elle's getting mad..

And the no. three on the Top Ten Web Moments.... I saw that on SNL. Me and my mom are still wondering what cupcakes have to do with the Chronicles of Narnia. :sweat:

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Elle is getting mad but I am not sure if it is because they are embarassing her in front of Carlo, isn't Carlo doing that on his own? :sweat:

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

They're a little too open about how uncomfortable they are around Carlo.