AOI HOUSE (Week 37) - Shopping Spree

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Fourdaimu

Post by Fourdaimu »

Why do I get the feleling this will be...

echi-ness?

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

I like how Adam is in today's comic.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Happy birthday Chrnoskitty.

I think they will get Maria to agree to be quiet by getting them to buy her some yaoi or shonen-ai manga she is far too embarassed to buy herself.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

So you think when Morgan finds them she will be in tears and Alex will feel really guilty? Maybe then buy her some big box or bag of candy?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Assuming that you are right, I think it might lead to their first real time to just talk alone, discounting the bathroom moment when they didn't talk. Maybe more of each of their feelings for the other will come out then and lead to an almost kiss at which time Sandy and maybe Jessica will catch up and break the mood. This is also assuming Maria will have gone in the opposite direction to get Elle and Nina who might still be looking for the guys.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I don't think it will be an intentional almost kiss, but one of the moments when he turns his head to say something and her lips end up a few inches from his and they just naturally start to move closer and then Sandy interrupts.

In that way his entrance stops both Alex saying what he feels and a possible accidental first kiss.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

That is possible, but if we are rightll I can see it being one of the moments such as follows.

Alex : Morgan, listen I really like ....
(Sandy and Jessica burst in the scene Sandy gasping and Jessica just smiling)
Jessica : Oops did I interupt something again?
Sandy confused : What does she mean Alex?

Or something along those lines. :sweat: which leaves Morgan convienced Alex was going to say he likes her, when in fact he might have been saying something like "I really like being at Aoi House and I won't run away so don't worry". instead. :sweat:

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Actually I like that one more only a slight change so it is (from the last line)

Alex, "Uh... you like candy right?"
Morgan's head suddenly snaps up "Candy? You'll buy me candy?"
Alex, "Um.... well let's go find everyone else first okay?"

Or something like that for a funny and slightly graceful way to end it leaving Morgan more convienced Alex likes her since he will buy her candy, but him doing it only to make up for making her worry and cry.