AOI HOUSE (Week 38) - Shelves of Gold

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

About Carlo or how she ... he ... whatever :sweat: is holding on to the guys?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

If that is true poor Sandy and Alex. I already think for this one moment Sandy and Alex have faced it is one of those moments where both of them might be thinking (to quote I think from an episode of The Fairly OddParents) "no amount of therapy will ever make this moment right". :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Hai

Post by Hai »

things would absolutely go crazy if Carlo claims sandy as his own personal yaoi pet!
Pandora: A Death Jr Manga out now!

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I think if that happens poor Sandy might start running and never look back. :sweat: Would Jessica allow that though? it seems she has taken a liking to Sandy and even if not as openly as Jessica has Alex, somewhat claimed Sandy as her own.

Hai

Post by Hai »

Omigosh! Imagine Sandy and Alex waking up with Carlo between them in bed!!! :saaad:
Pandora: A Death Jr Manga out now!

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Like said "no amount of therapy would ever make that moment right" for Sandy and Alex. :sweat:

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Morgan will probably try and help the guys at least a little bit.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

She won't help them hide, but I do think she will sheild Alex a bit in the act of making sure he doesn't run away, I think Jessica will be doing the same with Sandy, even if it is by the "holding of hands".