AOI HOUSE: THE ANIME - Will there ever be one?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

When should Aoi House be an anime

Total votes: 0

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Real_AirCooledMan wrote:
bigmangriff wrote:I say Adam does the voice of every character
I think that'd be a bit too much work for just one guy.
I don't know Patrick Stewart (Captain Jean-Luc Picard) did a one man version of a Christmas Carol for a quite a few years, that is also a lot of work for one guy too.. :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Ooh! It could be like those Eddy Murphy things where he does everybody... And it would be better (worse...) if it was live action and Adam and Shiei were everybody too!

Keyblade Master Sora

Aoi House:the anime.WHEN?

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

So guys when should aoi house come out as an anime?I would want it after the manga. :happyhappy:

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

For one thing, Adam has already said that he does not plan on there being an Aoi House anime. However there is hope. He also said that if someone was willing to animate it, he would likely allow it. So, it is a possibility, but don't get your hopes up.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

Keyblade Master Sora

Ok i understand.i was just asking an opinion. :R

Keyblade Master Sora

That reminds me I need 2 go 2 a book store.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

It's not that I don't plan on there being an Aoi House anime... I'd love for there to be one one day. I just don't want to get anyone's hopes up there there will be one. You have to remember that Aoi House is an original manga made right here in the United States and anime tend to be based off of manga made in Japan. That's a huuuuge hurdle right there, so it's a very long shot that there ever will be an Aoi House anime.

Here, this is what I said a few days ago in Aoi House about this topic...
I keep seeing a lot of speculation as to if Aoi House will ever become an anime. In fact, I actually saw a comment over on youtube that said, "[...] the anime should be coming out this summer or fall [...]." As much as everyone would love for that statement to be true... it's not. I don't know what the future might hold for the series, but for right now, Aoi House is just a manga series. (A manga series with a theme song, music video and Stepmania steps, but you get the point...) Anyway, if you want to see Aoi House animated, you've gotta spread the word about the series. Tell your friends and stuff. Who knows, if Aoi House gets popular enough, someone might take notice.

Keyblade Master Sora

OH my gosh adam arnold wrote on my poll! :shock: i am so honored!! :happyhappy: by the way i've seen on the aoi notes you like KH and FF even more honored!!! :happyhappy: