AOI HOUSE (Week 163-164) - Things That Go Moo

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Mammary glands on a cow belong in udder format only. I find this new character to be anatomically upsetting. Not to mention the throwbacks to A Midsummer Night's Dream.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

quarteni

Post by quarteni »

Shiei won the poster?! Where have I been?? CONGRATS!! It's so good looking! How do you color like that?! XD

I've seen I Survived a Japanese Game show and I agree about the reality TV aspect. It kind-a makes the show bitter sweet to watch. Bitter because of the (as you accurately put it) "arrogant Americans" who can't seem to laugh it off and are really rude towards each other. I've never liked that part of reality TV (which is why I don't watch it very much). Sweet because I don't get to see many Japanese game shows or get a look at Japan. The only Japanese game-esqu thing I've seen is Ninja Warrior on G4. I wouldn't even know where to start to find some Japanese games shows! XD So yeah... Bitter sweet.... Man I wish I could go to Japan... but the food! Shaved fish chips? What happens if you're allergic to fish?! x_X McDonald's maybe...? ;_;
Image Image Image Image

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

quarteni wrote:Man I wish I could go to Japan... but the food! Shaved fish chips? What happens if you're allergic to fish?!
You die.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

quarteni

Post by quarteni »

59cobalt wrote:
quarteni wrote:Man I wish I could go to Japan... but the food! Shaved fish chips? What happens if you're allergic to fish?!
You die.

cu
59cobalt
:saaad: ...good to know...
Image Image Image Image

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

quarteni wrote:Man I wish I could go to Japan... but the food! Shaved fish chips? What happens if you're allergic to fish?! x_X McDonald's maybe...? ;_;
I'd be even more screwed. I can't eat rice in any form other than cereal form.

quarteni

Post by quarteni »

Adam Arnold wrote:I'd be even more screwed. I can't eat rice in any form other than cereal form.
Seriously? Wow...and here I have to depend on rice as rice milk. Yeah. It doesn't sound appealing, but when you can't drink milk, hey, it's the best alternative.

I hear it's too difficult to travel overseas anyway... =,= buuu....
Image Image Image Image

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Y'know, France is a beautiful country with few food restrictions. Also, London. The economy might screw you over, though. Unless you're Canadian.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Peregrin wrote:Y'know, France is a beautiful country with few food restrictions. Also, London. The economy might screw you over, though. Unless you're Canadian.
In Britain it won't be the economy that'll screw you over.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »