Live-action AAL casting game.

Luna may be the perfect secret agent, but can she survive her toughest challenge yet--fitting in at high school?

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

ryanasaurus0077

Post by ryanasaurus0077 »

MidnightVampricKisses wrote:Emma Watson would be PERFECT for Luna! if Luna was British. She'd probably be Elizabeth or someone who's female and British.
If British rockers were able to use American accents while singing their songs, then Emma could use an American accent for this film.
MidnightVampricKisses wrote:I don't think Weird Al would be good for Dr. Collins. I imagined someone like(I'm just throwing this in there, I don't too much mean this)Johnny Depp or Leo Dicaprio to play him more than Weird Al.
Even my mom thinks Dr. Collins looks a bit like the modern Weird Al.
MidnightVampricKisses wrote:Rupert Grint would NOT make a good Jonah Von Brucken. DiCaprio or someone else would make a better one because Jonah's looks and personality is strong and though Rupert MAY have the strong personality or such, he looks as if he could play ONLY as meek-like characters. Also, he wouldnt look right with blonde hair.
What if the production team could take liberties and give Jonah red hair? And they can show Rupert how to look strong as well.
MidnightVampricKisses wrote:If Pat morita lived long enough, he'd be perfect for Bejiro but bless his soul. But there are other good Japanese-american actors out there.
In my cast, I put "2005" beside the title, but if it were made into a movie after Pat Morita's death, then I'm fine with scouting.
MidnightVampricKisses wrote:Ashley Tisdale...Well, I wouldnt want her in this movie(if this were to be a movie)period.
She's good at playing rich kids (see HSM2, her family's got a good mansion).
MidnightVampricKisses wrote:Daniel Radcliffe...Well, you're right, Oliver IS from England(or atleast I think he is)but Daniel isnt one of those 'Sk8er Boi's. He's more fit for ***** ****** anyway.
Well, I'm expecting that whoever is in their right mind to pick it up would train him to be "one of those 'Sk8er Boi's".
Last edited by jungfreuds on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[BANNED FOR THE LULZ]

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

ryanasaurus0077 wrote:In my cast, I put "2005" beside the title, but if it were made into a movie after Pat Morita's death, then I'm fine with scouting.
I find your lack of knowledge of him disturbing.

ryanasaurus0077

Lord Styphon wrote:
ryanasaurus0077 wrote:In my cast, I put "2005" beside the title, but if it were made into a movie after Pat Morita's death, then I'm fine with scouting.
I find your lack of knowledge of him disturbing.
How so? BTW, nice paraphrasing of Darth Vader there.
[BANNED FOR THE LULZ]

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

Let us just say that in your zeal to pick Pat Morita, you have totally overlooked another Japanese-American actor who is world famous, has acquired note of late playing a father character on a popular television series and, perhaps the biggest plus of all, is presently alive.

MidnightVampricKisses

Post by MidnightVampricKisses »

MidnightVampricKisses wrote:Rupert Grint would NOT make a good Jonah Von Brucken. DiCaprio or someone else would make a better one because Jonah's looks and personality is strong and though Rupert MAY have the strong personality or such, he looks as if he could play ONLY as meek-like characters. Also, he wouldnt look right with blonde hair.
What if the production team could take liberties and give Jonah red hair? And they can show Rupert how to look strong as well.
They couldnt. Jonah is one of the main characters. IF he were a minor character, then I'd see your point with this BUT because Jonah is a major character, they cant just go and say that they gonna change his hair color because they think Jonah would look better with red-hair and to go with the actor's hair color.

But my opinion still stands. Rupert Grint would NOT be a good Jonah one way or another.

ryanasaurus0077

MidnightVampricKisses wrote:
They couldnt. Jonah is one of the main characters. IF he were a minor character, then I'd see your point with this BUT because Jonah is a major character, they cant just go and say that they gonna change his hair color because they think Jonah would look better with red-hair and to go with the actor's hair color.

But my opinion still stands. Rupert Grint would NOT be a good Jonah one way or another.
What about your other challenges to my cast?
[BANNED FOR THE LULZ]

MidnightVampricKisses

ryanasaurus0077 wrote:
MidnightVampricKisses wrote:

What about your other challenges to my cast?
I'm actually trying to be nice and not say anything else but if you insist. Lord Styphon had already explained enough to you about Pat Morita so I wont go into that.

I dont care that Ashley Tisdale could play an American Rich Kid(i've seen both HSM and planning to see the third one), she wouldnt be suited for this movie, point blank. Just because she has blonde hair and blue eyes means nothing.

Weird Al wouldnt be suited for Dr. Collins at all. Your mother and you can think it, 50 other wouldnt think so.

British Rockers are a TOTALLY different things from British Actors/Actress. As I said before, Emma would be MORE suited for Elizabeth more than Ashley Tisdale would.

...i wont go into the Daniel Radcliffe because that was...I dont know the right word.

I said this before and I say this again, some of the people werent all good choices and some were okay. As someone else mentioned LONG before, it's a mix up of Harry Potter and HighSchool Musical.

ryanasaurus0077

MidnightVampricKisses wrote:British Rockers are a TOTALLY different things from British Actors/Actress. As I said before, Emma would be MORE suited for Elizabeth more than Ashley Tisdale would.
FYI, Ewan McGregor did it for Robots, so why can't Emma? Besides, I tend to cast Emma in more, um, amiable roles so IMHO she would be better suited for Luna.
[BANNED FOR THE LULZ]

MidnightVampricKisses

Still say that she would be better suited for Elizabeth.
:thumbdown: for you

ryanasaurus0077

MidnightVampricKisses wrote:Still say that she would be better suited for Elizabeth.
:thumbdown: for you
You think? Why do you say that?
[BANNED FOR THE LULZ]