12-12-05 [AAJ] I Quit

Luna may be the perfect secret agent, but can she survive her toughest challenge yet--fitting in at high school?

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

12-12-05 [AAJ] I Quit

Post by Ravenhull »

"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 12-12-05 [AAJ] I Quit

Post by Azrael »

Yes, Jennifer, I'm quite certain they will let that happen. See my post in the last thread about you being an "asset". They probably won't kill you, but a nice deep, dank cell in Leavenworth can likely be found for you.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Agreed. If she was going to quit, she should have done it during training. It's too late now.

Much too late.

Unless she finds a way to bring the whole Agency down one day...

And is Control just in denial, is he trying to lie so Jennifer's image of the Agency won't be tarnished before the fullness of time, or does he really believe the Agency wouldn't put a hit out on Old Man Von Brucken?

James Rye

Post by James Rye »

She should have quit when Dan wanted to run away with her together to have a life on their own .That was her last and best chance and would have given it more sense than this. It just looks like raging of a teen now. Wait she is still a teen, right?

Ah, Dan boy. If you just knew what Jen did cause of what happend to you, but no, you´re most likely dead or right now rescued by the enemy and your last memory is this:
http://www.amazingagentjennifer.com/str ... ent_down_3
Sucks to be you, guy. Or to have been you if the worms are already eating on you.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

She's a college grad, so even with being a 'wiz kid' or such, at least 20, prob 21-23.

And I dont' know, but until this moment, she didn't seem to feel betrayed by The Agency, and as such had less reason to bail.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Before, she was freaked out because her love interest had just betrayed everything she bought into. Now she's had a little time to cool down and think about the matter, and she sees more treachery afoot...

Edmon

Post by Edmon »

Error of Logic wrote:Before, she was freaked out because her love interest had just betrayed everything she bought into. Now she's had a little time to cool down and think about the matter, and she sees more treachery afoot...
I guess this. It's a start. Shame that Dan is dead and it's all a bit too late now.