Upcoming Evangelion movie

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

guillx

Upcoming Evangelion movie

Post by guillx »

what do you you think about it? I think everybody's gonna freak out about it without knowing that evangelion is actually an anime and stuff..
and I really dont like the names.. Kate rose? WHAT THE HELL.....Ray?? COMON just call her rei duh.. Im kinda exited about it but at the same time I hate the way americans are stealing everything from the japanese

DawnBandit

Re: Upcoming Evangelion movie

Post by DawnBandit »

guillx wrote:and I really don't like the names.. Kate rose? WHAT THE HELL.....Ray?? COMON just call her rei duh.. Im kinda exited about it but at the same time I hate the way americans are stealing everything from the japanese
They're prototype names. Not decided on.

CePhALiCChAz

Post by CePhALiCChAz »

As time has shown, movie studios don't care about real fans. I highly doubt this movie will be great. Good, maybe, but far from great. Though I'd love to bite my tongue.
[img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/chazf/Untitled-1.jpg[/img]

StrateryB

Post by StrateryB »

I'm not really expecting much from the new movies, the anime was good enough for me. I'm just hoping this movie doesn't ruin NGE.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

If the movie turns out all right, then cool.
If it turns out terrible I will just ignore it henceforth.

That's as simple as it gets. I mean, seriously. Evangelion is my favorite anime, and some stupid american movie firm isn't going to ruin that just by releasing an americanized movie.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]