UNEARTHLY (Week 5) - Sleepover!

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

UNEARTHLY (Week 5) - Sleepover!

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Week 5 kicks off with a shift in scene to Ann's house.

And here's a hint...we get introduced to a new character this week.

:moon: Unearthly: Chapter 1, Page #13 - "Night Shift" :moon:

:moon: Unearthly: Chapter 1, Page #14 - "Sleepover" :moon:

:moon: Unearthly: Chapter 1, Page #15 - "That Girl" :moon:

Check back every M/W/F for a new installment of UNEARTHLY and be sure to let us know what you think, because we love hearing what's on your mind!!
Last edited by Giz on Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

This latest installment is sure to have someone's ears burning...

:moon: Unearthly: Chapter 1, Page #14 - "Sleepover" :moon:

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Hmm do I detect some jealously in her tone?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Hai

Post by Hai »

Oh no! the tip of her cute little toes got cut off! It's a sad day for the Foot Fetish people. :saaad:

But the bookworm Ann suddenly falling head over hells over a boy is intriguing. :luv: :luv: :luv: but will he return the favor?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I've seen quite a lot of this series as its been going through production. It's simply amazing! Just sit tight. ^_^

What I WILL tell you about is that Unearthly now has a series page (we call 'em property pages) where you can read the blurb about the series, view the cover and even place your amazon reservation.

http://www.gomanga.com/manga/unearthly.php

BoogieBlade
Mischief Maker

Post by BoogieBlade »

Don't worry, Ted. People haven't yet caught onto the brilliance of Unearthly, but they will. As you pointed out, it's been a slow burn in this web manga format, but people will soon start to realize that Unearthly is a sleeping giant. It's quite frankly the best manga outside of Japan I've ever seen.

P.S. Adam's put up the latest installment:
:moon: Unearthly: Chapter 1, Page #15 - "That Girl" :moon:

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

BoogieBlade wrote:It's quite frankly the best manga outside of Japan I've ever seen.
gee, that only makes me wonder what will happen more! XD ahhhh! can't wait to read the next installments. XD

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I think the slow developing is part of the fun of the series because it is so different from the others with very fast moving, fast paced plots. It makes Unearthly stand out and that is a good thing in the long run.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

i hope it won't drive readers away. i'm taking my time to get to know the characters and i'm enjoying the manga so far. :happyhappy:

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

starlightgenie wrote:i hope it won't drive readers away. i'm taking my time to get to know the characters and i'm enjoying the manga so far. :happyhappy:
I don't think it will, because it is so different I think people will find it unique and be like us, some of the first in line to grab it off the shelf.