Stupid question about Kashimashi omnibus version, I suppose.

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Chaotik

Stupid question about Kashimashi omnibus version, I suppose.

Post by Chaotik »

However I would like to know.
Is the size of the Kashimashi omnibus part one the regular size of a manga volume? Or is it bigger or what? This seemingly meaningless question has been bugging me and I'd like to know.
Thaaaaaaanks.

EDIT: Thanks alot ^^
Last edited by JamesOwemo on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

The information you want is here.

Pay particular attention to the entries for "Trim" and "Page Count".

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

The Kashimashi Omnibus edtions are the same trim size as the individual volumes. The page counts break down in such a way that Omnibus 1 collects the volume 1-2 and the first half of volume 3. The second Omnibus collects the second half of volume 3 and volume 4-5. Think of them as the manga equivalent of an anime DVD thin pack release. We're repacking existing content at a cheaper price for new readers to experience.

Daily Chapter

I agree

Post by Daily Chapter »

I know what you're talking about. Buying an anime packaged in those thinpacks sure are a bargin, even if you're the sort of person who prefers the individual volumes.
My record, on the record, clearly states, that I have no record, off the record, make a record of that.