Kashimashi: The Ultimate Guide

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

To kick off December right, Seven Seas has served up a special look at the Kashimashi franchise in a special article we call...

Enjoy!

CMB

Post by CMB »

Thank you for this guide, it will help me explain this book to others. It is my hope that your company will become the great leader in manga and light novels. :happyhappy: :sweat: :R

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Very nice guide, this is awesome! Now I really can't wait to see this manga in full print!
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

CMB

Post by CMB »

It's nice to see that you have updated this. Thank you :happyhappy: :happyhappy:

zen999

Post by zen999 »

My family would also think that watching the anime would be considered wierd. No doubt why but hek i like it for what it is. Anime was great by the way.

Daily Chapter

Same here.

Post by Daily Chapter »

My family's like that too. They always think anime is supposed to be just another Bugs Bunny cartoon. But when they see something mature then it's weird and strange. My relatives' little babies come to me all the time saying things like,"Ooooh I like that show too. I saw that episode of Blood+ last night and it was so cool when Saya killed that monster and it was bleeding everywhere." My reaction is usually always, "What are you doing watching Adult Swim? Aren't you too young? It's called Adult Swim for a reason. Don't your parents see all of those explicit warnings saying that Adult Swim is to only be watched by adults? :dizzzy2: " And I'll hear answers like, "Yeah they see the warnings, but they just ignore them. They say that it don't matter what they say, it's a cartoon so it's meant for babies and kids. By the way, did you see Death Note last night too? It was cool how Light Yagami did...."
My record, on the record, clearly states, that I have no record, off the record, make a record of that.