when will the next StrawBerry Panic manga Vol.3 Come out

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: when will the next StrawBerry Panic manga Vol.3 Come out

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Hato wrote:when will the next StrawBerry Panic manga Vol.3 Come out :arrow:
There are currently only two volumes of the manga out in Japan right now, so we've released all that there is so far. If you want to read further, then the three-volume light novel series does bring the series to a conclusion.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

well at least there is a conclusion we will see and hopefully as the manga is released in Japan, someday we will get it here... coool.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

jimmydean815

Post by jimmydean815 »

question 2 of them
i noticed for the first light novel that it covered two manga volumes
will that happen for all of them

b.
wikipedia says that strawpan manga has been discontinued
is that true?

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

jimmydean815 wrote:i noticed for the first light novel that it covered two manga volumes
That depends on what the manga artists decide to do. Should the manga ever be continued, that is.
is that true?
Yes.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

jimmydean815

Post by jimmydean815 »

59cobalt wrote:
jimmydean815 wrote:i noticed for the first light novel that it covered two manga volumes
That depends on what the manga artists decide to do. Should the manga ever be continued, that is.
is that true?
Yes.

cu
59cobalt
w00t.

Damn..... i really like strawberry panic, why is it discontinued?
seriously i waited nearly a year for the first volume to come out after it had been delayed from may 25 to december. i wasn't able to get it until last march
No matter where you go in life, always look out for Johnny the Tackling Alzheimer's patient.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

jimmydean815 wrote:Damn..... i really like strawberry panic, why is it discontinued?
The artist had a breakdown and couldn't continue, or something like that. Media Works has been trying to find a replacement artist, but there hasn't been any news.

Michiru

A breakdown?

Post by Michiru »

Oh, how awful! Poor thing...I was wondering what the problem was. True, Strawberry Panic is a niche audience product, but for what it was it was quite popular in Japan. Just discontinuing the manga so suddenly didn't make any sense.

Well, much as I'd like to see the end of the manga, it's obvious that the poor artist's recovery has to come first...

jimmydean815

Re: A breakdown?

Post by jimmydean815 »

Michiru wrote:
Well, much as I'd like to see the end of the manga, it's obvious that the poor artist's recovery has to come first...
true. now that i know that i hope for a full recovery for her.
Last edited by gapedCug on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
No matter where you go in life, always look out for Johnny the Tackling Alzheimer's patient.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Hato wrote:What do you mean ?Discontinued? it finished idiot
No, the manga did not finish its run, dimwit.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

jimmydean815

Post by jimmydean815 »

i just had the weirdest dream. In it I had went to go get my mail, and when i pulled it out from my mail box, aside from all the letters and junk mail there in my hands was Strawberry Panic Vol3