[RAILGUN] Omake and 4koma

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
ProvidenceBreaker

[RAILGUN] Omake and 4koma

Post by ProvidenceBreaker »

I noticed some of the Japanese volumes have extra content under the dust jackets. Is there any plan to utilize any of that content within the books? Volume 1 just recycles an image from the manga itself, but volumes 4 and 5 each have 4 comic strips printed on the actual cover. I haven't gotten a look at volumes 2, 3 or 6 yet to know if there is anything worthwhile there.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Omake and 4koma

Post by Adam_Arnold »

ProvidenceBreaker wrote:I noticed some of the Japanese volumes have extra content under the dust jackets. Is there any plan to utilize any of that content within the books? Volume 1 just recycles an image from the manga itself, but volumes 4 and 5 each have 4 comic strips printed on the actual cover. I haven't gotten a look at volumes 2, 3 or 6 yet to know if there is anything worthwhile there.
Yes, we always try to include any content found under the dust jackets as an omake at the end of the books.

Note that we only have the rights to the "standard editions" of the Railgun manga. There have been a handful of "collectors editions" for a couple of the volumes that have alternate covers and poker decks with them, so we're unable to include that content as we don't have the rights to it.