17-03-09 Negative 30 sec

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Jenna

Re: 17-03-09 Negative 30 sec

Post by Jenna »

This isn't as funny to me because it took me forever to get the joke. At first I thought they were all flaccid, then it dawned on me that they were just premature. :ymsigh:

Nibler
Professional Lurker

Post by Nibler »

Young/short hair DiDi is teh cute, if she wants to cut her hair I approve of a similar style :ympray:
Not that Im experienced in the area myself, but hasn't any of the guys she's been with heard of fore/afterplay?
This is not the greatest signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute.

Doctor Emmit Brown

Post by Doctor Emmit Brown »

If they're blowing their load after only 20 seconds, they don't get to the foreplay then.

Hooray! The comic is working again! And hooray for boobies! :x :x :x

It's really a wonder that she has sex at all if this seems to happen to her all the time. The fact that it is a result of her growing hair and boobs makes me think she should get a haircut and breast reduction. The former would be awesome, and while the latter would be regrettable, she'd get more out of sex, and probably save on massages as well.
"Thanks, Dad! The toy every kid wants, a container ship! Now I can replicate international commerce." - Adam Savage

Minion (and sexual slave) of Asaryu.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

*Finishes beating up Keenspot with Bear-jollnir for going down so its nearly 4 hours later then I wanted to veiw the new strip nows.* Ahem... *Puts down Ban-hammer* Anyway...

That was a fully unexpect strip. I love the progress of DiDi growing up and how she's changed down the years. DiDi in the first panel with short hair was certainly Cutesville :D, and it does go a long way to explain her sexual habits and disapointments. Her taste in men must suck though as for a guy to blow his load that quickly... damn... Okay, so its much more commen then guys will admit to. Seriously, any guy who claims he can go for hours is either a liar, been fixed, or must be running on empty. But thats off the point... Anyone who lasts that little... well, DiDi really need to be a little more choosey with her guys methinks.

Still anyway... Great strip. Giving the guy the finger in the last panel just made the comic :ymdevil:

Hobbamock

Post by Hobbamock »

athena998 wrote:Aww poor Didi.
I love how her hair changes from panel to panel.
Yeah, here hair. That's what I was paying attention to...
How her "hair" changed over time.
Perhaps Didi has some sort of rare boob-growing disease where they just keep growing over the course of her life.

See me when you're 40 baby!

Marque'd

Post by Marque'd »

I have one thing foremost to say...

OMG SHIRTPLZ? I'd totally buy a shirt with this strip on it in a heartbeat. xD

I also love how the time they last is directly proportional to the size of Didi's breasts, thus making me come up with the Boobsplosion theory where, the bigger they get, the less likely a guy is to last during sex.

...I kind of want to test that theory... :))
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *stabstabstab*

Yay, signature death.

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Post by zgwortz »

Heh... Nice strip. If, as implied, the time elapsed gets shorter in proportion to how her boobs have grown, the solution is simple: Blindfolds. :ymdevil: (Either that, or Didi needs to find some guy who isn't particularly attracted to epic boobs, but still finds her attractive despite them. Yes, guys like that *do* exist...)
-->Steve
D.O.M.

Laffe

Post by Laffe »

Did Dave Zero1 put himself in the comic? Or is that just me projecting what I would have done had I been the writer?

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

Pauvre Didi!
None of her previous bfs have heard of foreplay?!?

*It does go to prove my point from the previous thread. It takes time to get to know someone well enough in/out of bed to really give them pleasure.

One night stands don't cut it. Period.

Pauvre pauvre Didi.. :((
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

Laffe wrote:Did Dave Zero1 put himself in the comic? Or is that just me projecting what I would have done had I been the writer?
All the guys in that strip are named after my friends who attend our weekly movie Night, but since we needed a 6th, Gizelle insisted he be named after me, Something tells me she took a perverse pleasure in this. ;)

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

And the moral of the story is: Ladies, if you ever have the opportunity to meet Dave's friends, glom onto... *looks at strip* Eric.
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

Laffe

Post by Laffe »

Dave Zero1 wrote:
Laffe wrote:Did Dave Zero1 put himself in the comic? Or is that just me projecting what I would have done had I been the writer?
All the guys in that strip are named after my friends who attend our weekly movie Night, but since we needed a 6th, Gizelle insisted he be named after me, Something tells me she took a perverse pleasure in this. ;)
I can imagine ;)

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

Marque'd wrote:I also love how the time they last is directly proportional to the size of Didi's breasts, thus making me come up with the Boobsplosion theory where, the bigger they get, the less likely a guy is to last during sex.

...I kind of want to test that theory... :))
Inversely proportional, not directly. If it were a directly proportional relationship the guys would last longer the bigger Didi's breasts got.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Pfhreak wrote:
Giz wrote:Actually, we never said how old she was currently.
True. My speculation assumes her breast growth was typical in that it slowed a lot around twenty or so. Of course, DiDi's not exactly typical...
So you're saying, cut off her boobs and count the rings?

:-B =((
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

ThisUserNameSucks

Post by ThisUserNameSucks »

I'd just like to state that DiDi looks really cute with short hair.