09-02-12 Miss there

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

CWR

Re: 09-02-12 Sonya was sexting

Post by CWR »

It seems that Sonya's chest has grown to Didi proportions...am I wrong?
"I was in the war!"

loki

Post by loki »

Sonya's really determined to reel Gary in, ain't she? Oh well. We'll see if Gary can hold out, or if not, how long he can hold out.

CobbHasAHat

Post by CobbHasAHat »

"I'm a professional, I can handle this."

Somewhere in this world, there is a list of the phrases that excite confidence in me.

This phrase is not on that list.

Oh, Kiley. Never change.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

So, which one is going to feel Kiley's wrath? Gary for hiding the sextings or Sonya for sending them?

Or , will Sonya come back with a dessert and both will relive the end results from the night before when Kiley smacks them both down with it.

...why am I expecting Sonya getting a matching shiner for her efforts?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Psychiatrist? Earlier, she said that she's going to be a psychologist. Not the same thing.

CobbHasAHat

Post by CobbHasAHat »

You could say it's because she was just waking up and her brain hadn't completely "turned on" yet. God knows when I wake up in the mornings, nothing I say should be quoted or taken literally for at least ... an hour. Under normal circumstances, at least.

She also said that she was a "future large-breasted psychologist", and I think we know that is ... unlikely.

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

She was half-asleep, and the differences aren't that great as some people make it out to be. You can also be both =).

She's still in school and has time to change her mind (if I get the Uni sysem that is, IIRC you only get to specialize from the MA and up). Technically she will most likely be doing "psychologist" work even with a psychiatrist degree, since that's far more common and easier to get into...

P.S. That's like the 5th time I've seen the psychologst vs. psychiatrist thing this week. Is it like a meme going on that I'm unaware of?
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

BentTwig

Post by BentTwig »

Yes, you can be both. Just like you can be both an analyst and a therapist. An analrapist, if you will.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

sanzo wrote:*cough*slut*cough*

Man, this cough will just not go away
Something *must* be catching- I've had that tickle in the back of my throats for months.
Psyco Sonic wrote:oh and miley goes down a lot of notches in my book for that possessive behavior
I imagine you mean Kiley - and so, why would her actions lower your view on her?

It isn't a matter of being possessive - she's at a dinner date with the guy she spent the night with and he's acting funny after receiving a text. Naturally, her nose went up at the smell of fear and she wanted to confirm her suspicions that he was hiding something from her (and, given she has an idea on what Sonya is like, she had been right on the money).

If anything, my respect went up for her tremendously for having the intellect to notice that something was up (unlike some other characters - Didi and Sonya - as prime examples - who are oblivious to what's going on around them).

Now it's just a question on what she plans to do about this gross insult.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

*GROOOOOOAAAAAN* And BentTwig earns his first BPSing. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

:)) =)) :D Kiley's EYES! I predict a meltdown next strip, as Kiley's small-breast complex kicks in full-force. What form that meltdown takes I look forward to seeing.

Poor Gary, even if he grabs Kiley and leaves right now, Sonya will most likely keep right on sexting him. His only chance would have been to leave before Sonya even laid eyes on him, and he would have had to recognize that was where she worked first, which he obviously didn't. Ah, the plane's on fire and going down, mayday, mayday, SMA (save my ass). All we need now is for Zii, Yuki and Didi to walk in and the epic disaster in the making will be complete. No romantic comedy movie was EVER this entertaining.

Gary may swear off women, sex and romance entirely and check himself into a monastery when this is all over (assuming he survives, that is :)) ).
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Well, then grab Kiley, leave right now and turn off the phone.

Senna's sex-slave

Post by Senna's sex-slave »

Does Keily have to choke a bitch?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I honestly hope it doesn't come down to a physical assault - but Sonya would have it coming...again.
Azrael wrote:*GROOOOOOAAAAAN* And BentTwig earns his first BPSing. :p
BPSing?
Last edited by Fluffy on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

BPS = Bad Pun Stick.

The problem is that Sonya is not entirely wrong. She was wrong when she thought that Gary only brought Kiley there to provoke her; Gary actually didn't give her any thought ever since she stormed out of his apartment. On the other hand, Gary chose to stay to see her in the pirate outfit - so, he's still interested in her. Disappointing.