09-02-12 Miss there

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Hurbster

Re: 09-02-12 Sonya was sexting

Post by Hurbster »

Are her eye-boobs bigger than her boobs-boobs then ?
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

neoman4426

Post by neoman4426 »

Bigger in proportion to the part of the body they're located on maybe, probably not objectively
Raamyah wrote:Of course. "Something you want stuck up your butt" is always the first thought I have when someone gives me a present.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Stratburst wrote:
Fluffy wrote:Though, it got me wondering (pushing aside the fact that this comic is meant for the lulz); does anyone else find it odd that Sonya would want to hook up with a guy whom she thinks is a lady's man with numerous girlfriends when she just recently broke up with her boyfriend who was also a player with numerous girlfriends (which she hated, because she was always neglected in favor of the other girlfriends).
It's the competition aspect that's got Sonya worked up. She thinks Gary's a hot commodity with girls falling over him so she wants to prove herself by beating out the competition. It's immature as hell, but hey! That's Sonya for you.
Well, and then, quite a lot of women just go for a certain type. The type that abuses them. I mean, Sonya actually got off quite easy, it could have been a lot worse (not within this comic, I'm sure, would not fit the tone).
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Fluffy wrote:Let's be fair here - Zii never told Sonya Gary was a ladies man; Sonya assumed that all on her own after witnessing Yuki and 'Dinah's' behavior around him (Zii just never corrected her on the assumption).
Can we nail this down? It was about as active as a failure to correct can get:

"Is he good in bed?"
"Oo! Lookit the time!"

If anyone seriously wants to be jesuitical about it, no, Zii never lied on-panel. But honestly, anyone who claims that Sonya wasn't actively, deliberately deceived has a rather ropey moral sense.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

It kills me how people can find these strips that support their statements. I remember a lot of the strips, but the order and timing of specific strips are somewhat blurry in my memory. It takes me forever to find the strips I'm looking for. That's why I gave up on linking them long ago.
PIXIE MEL!!!

SiliconDream

Post by SiliconDream »

Fluffy wrote:Though, it got me wondering (pushing aside the fact that this comic is meant for the lulz); does anyone else find it odd that Sonya would want to hook up with a guy whom she thinks is a lady's man with numerous girlfriends when she just recently broke up with her boyfriend who was also a player with numerous girlfriends? I mean, she ended up breaking it off with Jake because of the constant moresomes she was dragged into and having her needs cast aside in favor of the other girls' needs. Why would she want to subject herself to another setup like that?
Well, for one thing, she seemed to be pretty serious with Jake. She may be looking for a more casual relationship now, with someone she's not as emotionally invested in and won't get as jealous over--in which case it might not matter if they're Jakeish. (I'm not saying that's likely to work out well for her, but plenty of people do bounce back from a serious breakup via casual flings, with partners they'd never consider for a long-term relationship.)

Also, Sonya doesn't seem to mind sharing her guys to some extent; she was fed up with Jake because he prioritized her below every other lady who entered their bedroom, no? If she can be alpha female in Gary's harem, she may be fine with that.

Spidrift wrote:
Fluffy wrote:Let's be fair here - Zii never told Sonya Gary was a ladies man; Sonya assumed that all on her own after witnessing Yuki and 'Dinah's' behavior around him (Zii just never corrected her on the assumption).
Can we nail this down? It was about as active as a failure to correct can get:

"Is he good in bed?"
"Oo! Lookit the time!"
Well, while we're nailing, note that the above exchange happened before Sonya first saw Gary. At this time, Sonya had just heard of him and had no opinion of his bedroom skills. So yeah, Zii dodged the question, and that was deliberately dishonest, but she was merely trying to cover up Gary's virginity; she wasn't trying to build him up as a ladies' man. And when Sonya met him and decided that he was, Zii tried to correct her until she figured out that Sonya actually approved of that. Finally, Zii's first description of Gary to Sonya was "naive, but real sweet."

So I have to agree that Zii never did anything to make Sonya think Gary was a stud. That was all Sonya.
Last edited by SiliconDream on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

silicon in your post, in the last link, you forgot the "!" at the end

so it is a bad link
ImageImage

SashaWhitefur

Re: 09-02-12 Miss there

Post by SashaWhitefur »

Only DD, mine are DDD.