Milnoc

Re: 09-02-12 Sonya was sexting

Post by Milnoc »

Those eyes! Those boobly eyes! :))

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

boobly eyes notice boobies

and I just found that booby is not just breasts, it is also "a type of tropical bird" and "a person regarded as stupid"
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Aquila89 wrote:And if she'd chastisize Gary for irresponsible sexual behavior, that would be hypocrisy to the highest degree.
Chastisement has been known.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Maybe Kiley should reply:

"Is that all you got?"

Let's see just how far Sonya is willing to go!

And maybe get caught by the boss! :ymdevil:

blue zone

Post by blue zone »

I might be missing something, but why should Gary be so trustworthy toward a girl that has come off as being Yuki-crazy since he has met her, that he was basically manraped by....and that he has known for less than 24 hours.
Sonya doesn't really seem terribly slutty here either, she's teasing the man that she thinks is teasing her. Remember her misconstrued perception of Gary is that he is a stud that is shacking up with the girl that rocks her world in an " I'm not a lesbian way", and an Amazon goddess....who seemingly has cute little possessive japanese lolis and spritely little blondes also in his area of expertise. He11, if she found out that Gary was the best a highly visible pr0n star ever had she would likely cream that pirate skirt spontaneously.

SomeCanadianWeirdo

Post by SomeCanadianWeirdo »

Spidrift wrote:
CWR wrote:It seems that Sonya's chest has grown to Didi proportions...am I wrong?
Camera distortion - false perspective.
"Making your breasts look bigger? There's an app for that."

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

"Yuki-crazy"? That's a high bar to set. For all her nigh-bipolar outbursts, Kiley has never physically assaulted anyone (to our or Gary's knowledge). And she actually seems to be attempting to have a sensible quiet conversation with him this morning. Compared to Yuki, Kiley is an oasis of calm rationality.

"Manraped" is also an ... excessively strong (some would say tasteless) choice of words. It may have been rushed, but it was consensual. Kiley actually explicitly gave Gary the opportunity to stop. Okay, the option was available for about three seconds, but it was definitely offered.

I completely agree about Sonya, though. From her point of view, based on the (totally confused) information that she's been given, she's just playing flirty games with a man she thinks is into that sort of thing. She needs to learn words like "subtle", and she's not big on sisterhood, but the worst she's guilty of is thinking that all's fair in love and war.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Mordhaus

Post by Mordhaus »

Sonya is keeping Gary abreast of current events.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comic on the Internet.

Kradeiz

Post by Kradeiz »

I agree with CWR. There is no way Sonya's breasts were trhat big when we first saw them. Hope this doesn't drive Kiley off, so far she seems like the best possible girlfriend for Gary. They're both inexperienced and insecure, so it should work.
Good Lord. I'm shocked that all my years of shooting people in bunny outfits has in no way prepared me for this.
-Nostalgia Critic

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

they look bigger because

A) the wench outfit pushes her breasts up

B) and puts them closer to each other

and that makes it look bigger, specially when is from a high perspective, and the outfit is hiding the bottom half of the breasts
ImageImage

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

I don't think Kiley is unexperienced. She was pretty fast to jump Gary after all. It's more likely that she has bad experiences.

SomeCanadianWeirdo

Post by SomeCanadianWeirdo »

More likely than Gary up until lately I would suspect.

blue zone

Post by blue zone »

Spidrift wrote:"Yuki-crazy"? That's a high bar to set. For all her nigh-bipolar outbursts, Kiley has never physically assaulted anyone (to our or Gary's knowledge). And she actually seems to be attempting to have a sensible quiet conversation with him this morning. Compared to Yuki, Kiley is an oasis of calm rationality.

"Manraped" is also an ... excessively strong (some would say tasteless) choice of words. It may have been rushed, but it was consensual. Kiley actually explicitly gave Gary the opportunity to stop. Okay, the option was available for about three seconds, but it was definitely offered.

I completely agree about Sonya, though. From her point of view, based on the (totally confused) information that she's been given, she's just playing flirty games with a man she thinks is into that sort of thing. She needs to learn words like "subtle", and she's not big on sisterhood, but the worst she's guilty of is thinking that all's fair in love and war.
If Gary was the girl, and Kiley the man....what would you call that sequence? Yuki has shown slight glimpse of lucidity and placidness as well in Garys presence, in between her bouts of nigh insanity. tasteless....perhaps, but somewhat accurate IMO.
Gary hasn't found sane in this strip yet as far as women. Heck, Sonya may be the sanest of them all lacking full disclosure.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

This is just rude... What kind of person starts sexting someone who they can see is with someone else?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

blue zone wrote:If Gary was the girl, and Kiley the man....what would you call that sequence?
Depends; would their relative sizes be the same?