09-02-12 Miss there

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Aquila89

Re: 09-02-12 Sonya was sexting

Post by Aquila89 »

Well, Sonya thinks that's what Gary wants. But she doesn't consider Kiley's feelings, so it is rude, I guess.

TheDude
Resident Redhead

Post by TheDude »

I don't recall any relationship between Sonya and Kiley. Why should Sonya value Kiley's interests over her own?
As far as Gary is concerned I don't get the impression that he entirely dislikes Sonya's attention.
"Time spent in happy delusion is never wasted." Frazz by Jef Mallet

"We fear change." Garth Algar

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Okay. Odds are that Kiley's gonna go berserk, get a machine gun and a ski mask and shoot up a titty bar.

Any takers?

B-)
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Sonya is being brash, on the presumption that it's what Gary will like. Making that presumption is arguably a bit rude to him, but actually it's not proven wrong yet. (Gary may (a) like it and (b) be so confused by it that his brain melts. That's life.) Sonya is also intending to distract Gary from Kiley, which is rude to Kiley - but she thinks that Gary has brought Kiley along as a challenge to her, so she'd say that any rudeness is really Gary's fault. The problem is, she's starting from bad information and dubious assumptions.

Next Week: Miss Manners' Guide to Furry Cosplay in Bisexual Orgies.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Just noticed something.

Did Gary and Kiley both order the exact same meal, including the drink?

How adorable! :x

GCRust

Post by GCRust »

Oh goodie.

More proof that Sonya is a whore.

EDIT: Now some may see that as being overly harsh, but let's be honest here. Sonya has shown not a single solitary interest in Gary as a person. Her sole motivation here is appearently flaunting her goods. If anything, it speaks volumes about her own self-esteem that she feels she's reduced to throwing her body around rather then trust Gary would find her a good person in her own right.

Simply put, she's assuming Gary just wants sex and not a relationship.
Every New Beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Eris Lobo

Post by Eris Lobo »

Milnoc wrote:Just noticed something.

Did Gary and Kiley both order the exact same meal, including the drink?

How adorable! :x
Yeah. Wouldn't it have been just swell if they had ordered a single milkshake with two straws, and maybe one plate of spaghetti, in which they could be chewing on the same strand and accidentally kiss? *squeals*

Oh, I'm sorry. Are we talking about "Lady and the Tramp" or "Menage a 3"? :D
Rowlf!!!

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Spidrift wrote: Sonya is also intending to distract Gary from Kiley, which is rude to Kiley - but she thinks that Gary has brought Kiley along as a challenge to her, so she'd say that any rudeness is really Gary's fault.
Well, if Gary did that, I think it would make him a real asshole.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Alas, cruel fate! Kiley's weakness is aggravated once again, this time by Sonya's boobs. It would only be worse if Kiley and Gary were at DiDi's restaurant. ;-)

Thor

Post by Thor »

(reads through thread)

(stops reading and starts skimming)

Yeek. The misogyny oozing through some of these comments is appalling. :-Q
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

GCRust wrote:More proof that Sonya is a whore.
No cash exchange appears to have taken place.
GCRust wrote:Simply put, she's assuming Gary just wants sex and not a relationship.
So she's read him fairly well.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

TheDude wrote:I don't recall any relationship between Sonya and Kiley. Why should Sonya value Kiley's interests over her own?
As far as Gary is concerned I don't get the impression that he entirely dislikes Sonya's attention.
I am a lil surprised, as Sonya supposedly likes to be a good hostess, and she would try to make Kiley's stay pleasant(shown by the time she talked to Zii about the orgies she and Adrien had with women)

if the pattern held, and Kiley started crying when she saw the boobies in the cell phone......... Sonya will embrace Kiley, take her to the back, and try to console Kiley in her "I am not lesbian" way =))
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Aquila89 wrote:I, on the other hand, appearently have an expression that says "Don't you even try to speak to me."
Aaaand that's what the internet is for!! Looking at the long discussions you've been involved in, I'd say it's working. ;)
Error of Logic wrote:I can do only one thing... *APPLAUDS* Well said, Eris Lobo. Very well said, indeed.
Look like the speculations on EoL's boob measurements start here! :D
Milnoc wrote:Just noticed something. Did Gary and Kiley both order the exact same meal, including the drink? How adorable! :x
Probably the only item on the menu.

"Meat pies."

Furthermore... several people (most recently Eris Lobo) have stated that Gary and Kiley are "on a date". Now, Sonya may assume this, but I hardly think it's true. I see two people who have escaped the madness of the appartement, and want to sit down and have a coffee and something to nibble on while they talk...

... about whatever Kiley came back to talk about, something which has been completely delayed and forgotten over the appearance of pirate booby. #-o

Sheesh.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Milnoc wrote:Did Gary and Kiley both order the exact same meal, including the drink?
When they arrived, Gary was half-way through recommending something, and they both ordered the special, which might well be what he was about to suggest.

In the absence of colour and taste-o-vision, we don't know if their drinks are iden...

Oh god am I really worrying about this?
Aquila89 wrote:Well, if Gary did that, I think it would make him a real asshole.
Or as flirtily competitive as Sonya. Or both.
---------
Spidrift

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

The "special"!

Whatever the cook's cat caught! :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)