09-02-12 Miss there

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 09-02-12 Sonya was sexting

Post by Artemisia »

Well, I'm really a redhaired succubus :p
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

mmm redhead...

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Artemisia wrote:Well, I'm really a redhaired succubus :p
so you one who was with me last night? :-\
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Nope...I specifically prefer women :p
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Well, this thread has been throughly derailed.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Welll....of course :p

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

thaldin wrote:I just want to put it out there, I'm a guy *nods*
Dude, looking at your avvy, you're a dog!

Okay, a guy dog.

Furthermore, I'm neither confirming or denying my planetary status. :|
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Milnoc wrote:Maybe Kiley should reply:

"Is that all you got?"

Let's see just how far Sonya is willing to go!

And maybe get caught by the boss! :ymdevil:
here's a thought...

Next sexting, Sonya sends Gary a very raunchy pic with an invite to join her in the woman's lavatory/janitor's closet in five minutes (her break time). She's there in wait, the door opens and...it's the manger, who's been informed of Sonya's 'special service' to his customers.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

Don't forget, Sonya was already caught once here applying first aid to Zii's burnt tongue.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Yes, by her co-worker, Allie. And it seems Allie kept mums about Sonya's first aid moment, (or if she hadn't, whatever reprimand that Sonya may have gotten fell on deaf ears).

dontz125

Post by dontz125 »

Don Alexander wrote:Furthermore, I'm neither confirming or denying my planetary status. :|
A mod using Jupiter as his avatar is simply confirming his gravitas. :D

Fluffy - Hey! No fair trying to bring this thread back on topic; I was just finally figuring out what was going on! :-T :-o

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Fluffy wrote:
Milnoc wrote:Maybe Kiley should reply:

"Is that all you got?"

Let's see just how far Sonya is willing to go!

And maybe get caught by the boss! :ymdevil:
here's a thought...

Next sexting, Sonya sends Gary a very raunchy pic with an invite to join her in the woman's lavatory/janitor's closet in five minutes (her break time). She's there in wait, the door opens and...it's the manger, who's been informed of Sonya's 'special service' to his customers.
No...Allie shows up wanting in :p

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

She hasn't before - I doubt she'll want to now. :/

Another potential scenario; Kiley gets riled up and decides to pay Sonya back in spades. She grabs Gary and heads to said lavator/janitor's closet, sexes him up and sends Sonya a sext of them at it, with an added comment of 'See this? You'll never have it!' (or something along those lines).

Though I don't think Kiley's that devious and it would only invite Sonya to top her already rampant sluttish stupidity while on the clock.
Cornwind Evil wrote:
Good, I thought I was the only one bothered by Sonya being called a 'whore' and a 'slut'. She's not all that smart, and what she's doing is bad, but surely the posters can find better criticisms to throw at her than those loaded words.
Being one of those peeps who refers to Sonya as a slut - sorry, but I can't find any better word to describe a woman who puts on a peep show while she's supposed to be working (only time a woman can do that while on the clock and get away with it without the slut labe being tagged to her is when she's working as a stripper/exotic dancer - as that is their profession and what they're paid to do).

Maybe Sonya ought to change professions. She seems to be good at it and I hear strippers get paid well.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

TheDude wrote:The assumption that Sonya is not attracted to Gary may be erroneous. Sonya actually had to laugh when Gary made his joke and finding a woman who has to laugh at nerdy jokes is no mean feat. So there are some indicators that Sonya was starting to become interested in Gary even before the contest started.
Yes, but her interest in what he says is not based on actually knowing him/liking him, but based on her assumptions that he's a lady's man/excellent lover/playboy (her real interest in sacking him only became apparent when Yuki called him her boyfriend - she saw another woman vying for his affections and considered it a challenge; coming up with the sex contest in order to one up the other woman).

She simply wants in on the action that she thinks exists and will do what she can to get it (Hell - look how she's acting with Kiley around; she automatically sees her as a rival and is doing what she is in order to one up her, as well - which, considering where she is (a family friendly coffee shop during a busy hour) is incredibly sluttish behavior, no matter what the excuse behind it is).
mortaug wrote:Remember, there is a difference between a whore and a slut.
A Whore will screw anybody, a slut will screw anybody but you. ;)
Correction - a whore is someone who will sleep around with anyone for money. A slut is someone who'll sleep around with anyone for free.
mortaug wrote:As to sonya getting fired, again remember this is the restaurant where the two waiters were making out in the backroom. Heck, it might even be in the employee benefits package.
Wrong place - those guys were waiters at the pastry shop that Sonya and Gary had their one date on.
Last edited by Fluffy on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheDude
Resident Redhead

Post by TheDude »

Well, I just re-read the relevant strips and though it is true that Zii had to nudge (well, actually manhandle) Sonya in Gary's direction, Sonya did remember Gary because of the joke and was fascinated when she heard that Gary was an artist.
The sex contest wasn't something that Sonya just came up with all by herself, either. It was Yuki's claim that she could be better in bed than Sonya which gave Sonya the idea to test that claim.

Therefore there was more to Sonya's interest in Gary than sheer competitiveness or the idea that Gary was a lady's man. She also thinks he's funny and she has a weak spot for artists.
"Time spent in happy delusion is never wasted." Frazz by Jef Mallet

"We fear change." Garth Algar