05-03-09 Weaksauce

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Snickerbiscuits

Re: 05-03-09 Weaksauce

Post by Snickerbiscuits »

I've been a lurker for quite some time the Ma3 and P&A forums, but todays strip made me make an account to post. Could not stop laughing. The juxtaposition between Zii's big eyed pleading face in panel one, and her evil schemey face in panel two is hilarious.

That being said, I can see this episode having horrible repercussions on Mr. Geek's future life. Anytime he sees an elephant, his eyes would glaze over in memory of Didi and Zii, leading to his family and friends being concerned over the possibility of pachyderm fetishes.

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

When I saw Zii apply the lipstick, my first thought was "Damn! She's going for the tonsils."

:D
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

AlunaSama

Post by AlunaSama »

XDXD THAT...WAS HOT. I was one of those expecting them to make us wait one or two more strips, this is epic on many levels.

<3 God, I am ready for Saturday even more now. I love this comic so much.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

brnleague99 wrote:When I saw Zii apply the lipstick, my first thought was "Damn! She's going for the tonsils."

:D
Zii can now tell us what DiDi's lungs taste like. :D

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

...or so Zii hopes.
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

Gil Hamilton wrote:Zii can now tell us what DiDi's lungs taste like. :D
Bacon, obviously.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

8-} =p~ 8-} =p~ 8-}

...um yeah... that said, the "weaksauce" kiss was kinda cute... in a cuddly adorable way, not enough to buy PP over though

now the second kiss... see above
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Woah. SUCK FACE! :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Harlock_the_Bard

Post by Harlock_the_Bard »

In reference to Azrael's sig line above, it's surprising how many people get that wrong. The bloodsucking insect has a "k" on the end (and the name is derived from ME tyke or teke, according to my dictionary--ticia sounds more Latin, really) Tic with no "k" on the end refers to a twitch or... uncontrolled jerk. Therefore, politics means many uncontrolled jerks! ;)

(Yeah, yeah, I know it's actually derived from "polis," not "poly." This derivation is funnier!)

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Pfhreak wrote:Image

...or so Zii hopes.
...Which is not likely!
I very much enjoy reading this update. The sluurpSFX only hints that Zii's a sloppy kisser; Wet "sluppy" kisses are a big turn off, that may be the 'Achilles' heel' thwarting her attempts at converting Didi to LESBIANISM. =)) Also, what's been up with Gary, is he THAT much of a tool? I'm growing a strong discontentment towards him now of late..... :-s

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Pfhreak wrote:I have a suspicion this thread is going to set new records for number of posts. :))
Naaah.

Still has a looong way to go. I mean, I think the most ever was for "Perry Hotter", which had 108 or so.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Hobbamock

Post by Hobbamock »

Zii certainly knows the male psyche

Pasamal

Post by Pasamal »

WilliamCA wrote:"Selling out for employment, fun, and profit?"

*kudos to any9one who can figure out what webcomic i paraphrased that quote from.
Exploitation Now by Michael Poe

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

Hobbamock wrote:Zii certainly knows the male psyche
Yes she does, except for the "just as long as I don't have to touch the other dude or his issue" part. [For those reading at work: Warning! Zii boobs!]
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

I think that kiss was a bit on the awkward side to qualify as epic.