17-03-09 Negative 30 sec

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

HotlyContested

Re: 17-03-09 Negative 30 sec

Post by HotlyContested »

Leading up, I bet all of these guys told Didi they had star power. They were all probably big talkers that bragged about their experience or led her to think they were experts in bed. How ironic...

So, even though Didi's not a virgin, she's never had an orgasm, so that's almost like two virgins... Zii to the rescue? What's left for Zii then? If she's the god of sex, what does she get out of this arrangement? (Besides the obvious...)

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

This strip reminds me of a joke.

My friend Suzie wanted to go to a costume party at the local club for Halloween, but she couldn't think of ANYTHING to wear. So then, she struck on idea. That night, she walked down to the club wearing nothing but a pair of jeans.

The bouncer at the door stopped her and said "You can't come in here like that! For one... you aren't even wearing a costume."

But Suzie replied "This is my costume! I'm premature ejaculation. I just came in my pants!"

*bows*

Anyway, as for the comic, in DiDi's defense, if it takes HOURS of pleasure to get off, something is clearly wrong too. I understand that satisfying sex for both parties can be achieved easily in under 15 minutes. If you are going at it for hours with no pay off, then you are just going to be sore and unhappy if it does happen. At a certain point, about after 15 minutes of actual intercourse, not counting foreplay, sex just becomes work. If nothing it going down by that point, a girl should just kick the guy off and do something more productive.

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Gil Hamilton wrote:This strip reminds me of a joke.

My friend Suzie wanted to go to a costume party at the local club for Halloween, but she couldn't think of ANYTHING to wear. So then, she struck on idea. That night, she walked down to the club wearing nothing but a pair of jeans.

The bouncer at the door stopped her and said "You can't come in here like that! For one... you aren't even wearing a costume."

But Suzie replied "This is my costume! I'm premature ejaculation. I just came in my pants!"

*bows*
*considers choking you*

:p
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

WilliamCA

Post by WilliamCA »

Wait a minute...so the deal is that Didi seems to have gotten with nothing but a bunch of premature ejaculaters. So when the act of sex did happen they just went on for a few minutes and just blew their wads and couldn't perform after that. So she never had a chance to get off. Crap. Curse her beautiful looks. This does not make the men of Canada look good.

aDam

Post by aDam »

JMac85 wrote:
Dave Zero1 wrote:That guy got arrested because the pictures depicted explicit sexual activitym not because they were nude. Not that one shouldnt go to Jail for having naked pictures of the kids in the simpsons or pokemon. :ymsick:
Heh, I've seen worse. /:)
I've drawn worse...

So what was the inspiration for all these character names? Funny coincidence... I happen to have 2 brothers Eric and Daniel, and friends Fred, James and Dave. I'm sure this is just a coincidence though...

Hobbamock

Post by Hobbamock »

I WANT MY CHANCE!!!

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Hobbamock wrote:I WANT MY CHANCE!!!
Me TOO! I bet I can last two whole minutes if I daydream about Herbert Hoover throwing a baseball.

:D
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

brnleague99 wrote:Me TOO! I bet I can last two whole minutes if I daydream about Herbert Hoover throwing a baseball.

:D
MARGARET THATCHER NAKED ON A COLD DAY! MARGARET THATCHER NAKED ON A COLD DAY!

JosephP

Post by JosephP »

WilliamCA wrote:Wait a minute...so the deal is that Didi seems to have gotten with nothing but a bunch of premature ejaculaters. So when the act of sex did happen they just went on for a few minutes and just blew their wads and couldn't perform after that. So she never had a chance to get off. Crap. Curse her beautiful looks. This does not make the men of Canada look good.

Don't worry, You find plenty of those everywhere in the world. :) Although the problem is simple solved, just needs a little bit of foreplay and some control of speed.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

I can't believe no one brought this up yet.

In the light of this update, the suggestion somebody made in the other thread that Gary could help her out is almost laughable. He wouldn't even make negative 30 seconds; remember, he passed out from Zii pressing her boobs in his face.

The mere sight of Epic Boobs would probably kill the poor guy.

JosephP

Post by JosephP »

Paul wrote:I can't believe no one brought this up yet.

In the light of this update, the suggestion somebody made in the other thread that Gary could help her out is almost laughable. He wouldn't even make negative 30 seconds; remember, he passed out from Zii pressing her boobs in his face.

The mere sight of Epic Boobs would probably kill the poor guy.
Good point. However, Zii could have a hand in raising his endurance ,then pair him with Didi. :)

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

JosephP wrote:Although the problem is simple solved, just needs a little bit of foreplay and some control of speed.
Foreplay didn't help Erik.

JosephP

Post by JosephP »

Paul wrote:
JosephP wrote:Although the problem is simple solved, just needs a little bit of foreplay and some control of speed.
Foreplay didn't help Erik.

True, but I I also said speed control too. lol :))

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Not only has Gary seen Didi's breasts, he's seen her completely naked with a half naked Zii climbing all over her. He still lives.

Not that I think he could help her with her problem though. He'd get too much blood on the sheets.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

oh boy...

1. DiDi needs to choose her male lovers better (yeah, i am offering... who wouldn't?)
2. she looks absolutely adorable in the first panel... not sure if she is hotter there or in her current incarnation
3. the strip managed to cheer me up
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.