6-24-08 Popcorn?

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Molly

Re: 6-24-08 Popcorn?

Post by Molly »

Poor Matt and Dillon... they just can't catch a break. Got caught (or watched) twice in two days.

Ashuri

Post by Ashuri »

Oh my, I've never joined a webcomic forum before. (And I read several webcomics, probably 10+...)

But this strip forced me to. xD I haven't laughed so hard at a webcomic in a while. Or at least I hadn't once I finished going through all the archives of F@NBOY$.

I hope it only gets funnier from here--but yeah, that caught me off guard. xD (not the sex, of course. The Zii watching! :lol: )

rynone

Post by rynone »

I love the strip and today's comic is hilarious, but could you warn people from now on? I'm at work and that strip is definitely NSFW.

Yorick

Post by Yorick »

That's probably the funniest episode of *any* strip I've read all year.

Of course, I'm at work so I had to stifle myself ... I think I hurt something.

smanderg

Post by smanderg »

I think we need to bring an awkward turtle in here. :lol:

SilentPsycho

Post by SilentPsycho »

*Waves from her seat next to Zii, before snaffling some popcorn*

I love you! :D

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Oh hi, I'm Zii. I'll introduce myself, since we've never met…
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

aishabe

Post by aishabe »

Uhmm. AWKWARD? All I have to say. And yeah, kind of creepy.
Lady High Vice Mistress, Mistress of Vices

IronOxide

Post by IronOxide »

XD oh god why Zii why?? I have the misfoutune to know people that would do just what Zii did except they would have cameras and others things.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

:lol:

Zii for the win! Geez, I forsee this girl getting into ALL sorts of trouble through this strip by her lack of concept of boundaries. I don't see Gary as such a pushover, however, that he'll just take it from Zii consistantly unless she eventually becomes even more flirtatious. Or, unless her own lack of boundaries leads to some occasional near-nudity within the apartment on her part. And Didi... well, Didi seems unsinkable so far, so I don't predict many problems arrising between Didi and Zii.

But a funny thought just entered my mind. :twisted: Since Matt & Dillon are clearly the sort to experiment as to which surfaces they have sex on and are willing to try new positions like in this strip... what if after the initial shock they explore a bit of exibitionism? ;) Zii could end up all sorts of worked up and flustered, which could lead to more funnies.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

lilypads

Post by lilypads »

oh god, amazingly hilarious! Zii is quickly becoming one of my favorite webcomic characters ever. :)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

She looks a little bit like a monkey when she eats popcorn. Curious and "innocent". At least she was nice enough to offer them some.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

Hee-hee! Now, I'm wondering: Who has the vagina, and who has the penis? :lol:

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Now hear this:

:lol:

That is all.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Shadrach wrote:Zii, meet the concept of "boundaries." Concept of "boundaries," meet Zii. :!:

I wonder what references Giz is using for male/male positions. Must be fun doing the research...
Taking into account it has been a long time since I have seen a volume, it looks much like something out of the Kama Sutra.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.