6-26-08 You sly dog!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Bobolink

Re: 6-26-08 You sly dog!

Post by Bobolink »

Gary has not told Zii that he is allergic to cats. Zii may actually have few social skills.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Zii's hair in the last panel makes her eye look rather huge, but other than that the artistry and all is fine. I agree that the change of clothing design adds realism, and also helps realize a passage of time. A small adjustment that turns it from just a comic to a story. Well done.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

midgetshrimp wrote:Zii's hair in the last panel makes her eye look rather huge, but other than that the artistry and all is fine. I agree that the change of clothing design adds realism, and also helps realize a passage of time. A small adjustment that turns it from just a comic to a story. Well done.
I see what you mean, her hair looks like it's part of her eye. At actual size it looks fine but reduced it does look weird. I'll be sure to watch for things like this in the future.

Luvrofcats

Post by Luvrofcats »

I'm sorry but I gotta express my disdain for Matt and Dillion. They remind me all to much much of my ex gay roommates and much like Matt and Dillion 4 out of 5 of them were selfish thoughtless and flakey. Anyway I hope we won't be seeing much more of them in the future, but that's probably expecting to much.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Luvrofcats wrote:I'm sorry but I gotta express my disdain for Matt and Dillion. They remind me all to much much of my ex gay roommates and much like Matt and Dillion 4 out of 5 of them were selfish thoughtless and flakey. Anyway I hope we won't be seeing much more of them in the future, but that's probably expecting to much.
Meh, so he goes from seemingly selfish, thoughtless, and flakey gays to seemingly selfish, thoughtless, and flakey girl. Zii will fit right in then :P . Also add one that seems a bit naive and potentially ditzy and let the awkward moment games begin :D .
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Azrael wrote:
Luvrofcats wrote:I'm sorry but I gotta express my disdain for Matt and Dillion. They remind me all to much much of my ex gay roommates and much like Matt and Dillion 4 out of 5 of them were selfish thoughtless and flakey. Anyway I hope we won't be seeing much more of them in the future, but that's probably expecting to much.
Meh, so he goes from seemingly selfish, thoughtless, and flakey gays to seemingly selfish, thoughtless, and flakey girl. Zii will fit right in then :P . Also add one that seems a bit naive and potentially ditzy and let the awkward moment games begin :D .
I don't really see how they can be classed as selfish and thoughtless when they did put the add in the paper to get Gary new room mates, and with the 'must have a cute ass' bit bagged straight Gary two gorgeous women as new roomies. How is that selfish and thoughtless when they've not left him with a rent gap where he can't pay up, and left him technically better off? They could have got him two more gay roomies or some real weirdo's that no-one would even consider.

Oh.. and the last comic also implies they when to get the truck to help DiDi move in too. How utterly selfish of them.... :roll: /end sarcasm.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

regardless, gary really needs to make those guys buy him a new drafting table.

and a new couch.

and probably a few as yet undisclosed pieces of furniture.
Yet still, I live...

Luvrofcats

Post by Luvrofcats »

Bear wrote:
Azrael wrote:
I don't really see how they can be classed as selfish and thoughtless when they did put the add in the paper to get Gary new room mates, and with the 'must have a cute ass' bit bagged straight Gary two gorgeous women as new roomies. How is that selfish and thoughtless when they've not left him with a rent gap where he can't pay up, and left him technically better off? They could have got him two more gay roomies or some real weirdo's that no-one would even consider.

Oh.. and the last comic also implies they when to get the truck to help DiDi move in too. How utterly selfish of them.... :roll: /end sarcasm.
Despite the fact that Zii and Didi showed up so conveniently, ditching their roomate with barely any notice is selfish, as is fucking on and breaking Gary's drawing table like J said.

Drakkarn

Post by Drakkarn »

Luvrofcats wrote:
Bear wrote:
Azrael wrote: Meh, so he goes from seemingly selfish, thoughtless, and flakey gays to seemingly selfish, thoughtless, and flakey girl. Zii will fit right in then :P . Also add one that seems a bit naive and potentially ditzy and let the awkward moment games begin :D .

Despite the fact that Zii and Didi showed up so conveniently, ditching their roomate with barely any notice is selfish, as is fucking on and breaking Gary's drawing table like J said.
To be honest Matt and Dillon are no different than most guys... it has nothing to do with them being gay or any of that crap. Hell I think they were kinda considerate to put out an add for Gary to get new roommates, and the fact that they waited until the roommates were there before actually up and ditching him... As for the drawing table, really, what guy doesn't sometimes think about having sex on a table, though usually it is for girls. The only difference for guys is that they're usually a bit heavier, so of course the table broke, but I doubt that occurred to the two of them before that. It was inconsiderate, and lacked foresight, but how is that any different than most men...? And no, I'm not talking the geeks that make up most of this community (Not to be offensive or anything) I mean actual social men who don't second guess every descision.

So... they are guys, being gay has very little to do with it.

IronOxide

Post by IronOxide »

Poor Gary whether his table gets broken or he's stuck with a cat he's highly allergic to he always seems to get the short end of the stick.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Nah, his room mates are the ones who get "shafted". Gary just has a few bad things happen to offset the good. It's been pretty much a balance between good and bad for him.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Drakkarn wrote:To be honest Matt and Dillon are no different than most guys... it has nothing to do with them being gay or any of that crap. Hell I think they were kinda considerate to put out an add for Gary to get new roommates, and the fact that they waited until the roommates were there before actually up and ditching him... As for the drawing table, really, what guy doesn't sometimes think about having sex on a table, though usually it is for girls. The only difference for guys is that they're usually a bit heavier, so of course the table broke, but I doubt that occurred to the two of them before that. It was inconsiderate, and lacked foresight, but how is that any different than most men...? And no, I'm not talking the geeks that make up most of this community (Not to be offensive or anything) I mean actual social men who don't second guess every descision.

Exactly my point, how can they be considered selfish when they've not left Gary in the lurch rent wise, AND got him new room mates he's going to enjoy more? For all we know they are going to replace his drawing table... heck, its only been one or two days comic time wise since it was broken, and they've not exactly had time to go anywhere to buy him a new one yet.

And I'm not offended, but I admit I'm a bit of a nerd at times even though I do have a social life, But hell.. what guy hasn't done something stupid they've not shown regret for later? Straight and or otherwise.

Not to start an arguement, but to call them selfish and thoughtless, just because they're gay smacks of homophobia to me. They'res been no proof that they are yet when they've done nothing that isn't typically male as in not considering some things till its too late, And they've made sure that Gary is going to be set for the rent before they have left.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

i think i should point out that the origional post did not (or at least not the way i read it) say that they were selfish and thoughtless because they were gay, but rather, that they resembled his gay roommates, who were themselves selfish and flaky.

also, shouldn't the gay version of 'reverse cowgirl' really be called something else?
Yet still, I live...

Drakkarn

Post by Drakkarn »

'J' wrote:i think i should point out that the origional post did not (or at least not the way i read it) say that they were selfish and thoughtless because they were gay, but rather, that they resembled his gay roommates, who were themselves selfish and flaky.

also, shouldn't the gay version of 'reverse cowgirl' really be called something else?
Nope, they call it reverse cowgirl due to the rider taking the back door, no need to change the position's name just because they're men. ;)

Luvrofcats

Post by Luvrofcats »

Bear wrote:
Drakkarn wrote:To be honest Matt and Dillon are no different than most guys... it has nothing to do with them being gay or any of that crap. Hell I think they were kinda considerate to put out an add for Gary to get new roommates, and the fact that they waited until the roommates were there before actually up and ditching him... As for the drawing table, really, what guy doesn't sometimes think about having sex on a table, though usually it is for girls. The only difference for guys is that they're usually a bit heavier, so of course the table broke, but I doubt that occurred to the two of them before that. It was inconsiderate, and lacked foresight, but how is that any different than most men...? And no, I'm not talking the geeks that make up most of this community (Not to be offensive or anything) I mean actual social men who don't second guess every descision.

Exactly my point, how can they be considered selfish when they've not left Gary in the lurch rent wise, AND got him new room mates he's going to enjoy more? For all we know they are going to replace his drawing table... heck, its only been one or two days comic time wise since it was broken, and they've not exactly had time to go anywhere to buy him a new one yet.

And I'm not offended, but I admit I'm a bit of a nerd at times even though I do have a social life, But hell.. what guy hasn't done something stupid they've not shown regret for later? Straight and or otherwise.

Not to start an arguement, but to call them selfish and thoughtless, just because they're gay smacks of homophobia to me. They'res been no proof that they are yet when they've done nothing that isn't typically male as in not considering some things till its too late, And they've made sure that Gary is going to be set for the rent before they have left.
Yes yes I'm a homophobe, I'm intolerant, I don't meet the PC campus liberal standard blah blah blah. First of all, Matt and Dillion were gonna leave Gary twisting in the wind whether or not Didi and Zii showed up, but hey at least they put an ad in the paper. Second of all, how many people here lived in a house with 5 gay guys for over a year? (raises hand) Anyone? So what do you really know what gay guys are like?