30-05-09 Twenty-seven

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

noahkai

Re: 30-05-09 Twenty-seven

Post by noahkai »

The key words here are, "Not that I've tried it on women..." so we will see how this ends up eh? :D

Gammasite

Post by Gammasite »

Dirty n Evil wrote:I think Dillon is ultimately torn. I think he has more than a passing crush on Gary (something that might have been buried and bubbling up now) ... but understands that Gary isn't gay. That he considers Gary a great friend, someone who isn't attracted to him that way and still doesn't even get the least bit offended when he sneaks into bed with him naked. A friend who offered him a place to sleep after Dillon nearly bailed on him to share a place with Matt at the opening of the strip.

These 27 men, they were clearly curious if they allowed Dillon to kiss them in the first place. But even then, this lead to only a night of passion - not the enduring relationship that Dillon might want from Gary. He can't completely avoid trying to seduce Gary, but even offering this "secret kissing technique" is Dillon's way of trying to help.

And on Gary's side, we see him giving a sniff in response to his allergy to Lita despite her fondness for him. While he gave an anime sweatdrop to Dillon's sensitive claim of doing anything for Gary, I can't help but wonder if Gary isn't slightly flattered by someone expressing such sincere warmth towards him... just sadly someone he's not attracted to.

And I thought "Myaoi" was genius as well, DA. :))
Pretty much in complete agreement here, except for the 27 men thing. The way he put it, my guess would be some or all of them he just sort of grabbed 'em and went for it, and once the kiss got through, bam, things were in motion. Sort of like a more literal "kiss rape," for all of you P&A readers. :P

mayhemeffect

Post by mayhemeffect »

But look what kiss rape led to...
Hugs & Curses

noahkai

Post by noahkai »

mayhemeffect wrote:But look what kiss rape led to...
Oh man, if Zii's kiss can turn Didi bi (not that that's bad) what's going to happen when Dillion starts to make out with Gary? Seriously, is everyone in this webcomic going to go bi or something? :))

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Whoever predicted Gary would learn kissing from Dillon, hats off to you.

And "Myaoi" is brilliant!

Yen sid

Post by Yen sid »

Secret kissing tech? I want to learn!!!

Also Myaoi...damn Zii for messing up the cat. :))

Also Dillion has a theme: Sins with sebastion - Shut up and sleep with me.

Pretty cool song.
"Curse you, Teen Titans!" Impulse/Bart Allen

Ares B

Post by Ares B »

To state the obvious,

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

Myaoi indeed.

SleepingDragon

Post by SleepingDragon »

DnE: I thought Gary's "sniff" was coming from the previous strip rather than his allergies, if you can sleep next to a cat and wake up knowing where and who you are your meds have to be good.

so yeah, more of the Gary crush from Dillon, and I'm so going to teach "myaoi" to my catish friends XD

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

This is going to be a fun week!

That is unless the authors decide to switch storylines. :ymdevil:

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

OMG.... Lita got a proper line with speach bubbles and everything! Yay! :x Seriously.. who right now would not buy a t-shirt just with the Myaoi line on it? lol

This one definately gets my favourite strip of the month vote. :D .

Hmm.. a powerful kissing technique....That doesn't work on Women! I can just see that kind of twist happening and I'd love seeing it. :ymdevil: . I agree with DnE that while Gary isn't gay, and Dillion know it too, Dillion does have a crush on Gary and teaching him the technique is just his strange way of trying to help Gary, but while maybe perhaps trying to test the waters for himself.

Whatever happens next will be very interesting.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Seems Dillon is on the make. See Dillon snake a kiss. Snake Dillon, snake. :p

And agreed: Lita = cutest line so far. :x =))
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Dillons song is Cherry Lips.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

Well, I didn't see this coming. L-) I thought for sure that Zii would actually own up to the fact that she has thrown poor Gary under the bus recently and would have given him kissing lessons. Now, if Dillon can get Gary to learn to kiss good, then maybe he can graduate to kissing Zii or Yuki before Didi tries to lay one on him again.

Strange thought, but it would be funny if Dillon squeezed Gary's ass while kissing him (an homage to Kelly Lebroc in the movie Weird Science....ah the heady days of youth). :ymdevil: :D
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

Marque'd

Post by Marque'd »

I somehow doubt that Dillon's actually seduced all those men, and far more likely he's trying to just seduce Gary. If it was foolproof, why didn't he try it on him before?

Then again, if he has done that, it'll probably work on Gary too. xD; You know what'd be funny? If Matt and Dillon, after Dillon found out about Matt's...erm, discrepancies, made a deal that he could go seduce a person in payment, that person being Gary, whom Dillon has always wanted. XDDDD;

That said, if he has seduced 27 straight men, I'm incredibly envious of him. :((
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *stabstabstab*

Yay, signature death.