09-06-09 Badminton racket

Post by Giz »

Saew

Re: 09-06-09 Full mast

Post by Saew »

I guess Matt likes it rough ;)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I also guess Sandra, when drunk, is up to a LOT more naughty things than when sober...

From experience, I can state that blue balls are very much possible even if you never take the flag out of the box...

And... "Matthew". ;))

I also note both of them have very pretty eyes, and Sandra is ginormously cute when enraged! :x
Last edited by Don Alexander on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

JMac85

Post by JMac85 »

Well, this explains why she was able to focus on the phone call last comic.

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Soooo matt likes to be dominated I see :D

SugarBeef

Post by SugarBeef »

What were they gonna do with poor padington? =))

Stroudomatic

Post by Stroudomatic »

Tobasco sauce: Is there anything it CAN'T do?
"IT'S BECAUSE OF THE UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE."
"What's that?"
"I'M NOT SURE."

HotlyContested

Post by HotlyContested »

Sandra's a good friend!

And as for Matt... somehow, I don't feel sorry for him. What the hell is he after? I mean, aside from ... that. (Paddington Bear?!? No, no, no! That's just wrong.) First, he got bored with Dillon, so he cheated on him. And now, he's already getting bored with Sandra. What gives? Hopefully, that slap jarred something back into place with his brain...

P.S. Never mind, it clearly did NOT affect his brain. It affected something else...
Last edited by HotlyContested on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Here we see a classic dilemma - if a guy truly tells a girl what might get him all hot and bothered, he risks getting labelled a freak and smacked. If he doesn't, he's "not being open enough". There is no right answer, there is only accepting the consiquences of your choice.

But... tabasco sauce?!?! I'm sorry, there isn't a single way I can imagine including that in sex where it wouldn't burn so incredibly that one or both parties would actually want to continue. But from Matt's reaction to getting slapped, as Saew noted, Matt likes it rough.

It also sounds like Sandra gets nervous and gets drunk rather frequently on her dates, if Matt is the "first guy to stick around for breakfast". Which makes me wonder what sort of guy she's attracted to - she's lovely, and those freckles all over are incredibly cute. :x
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Matt may like it rough, but he's also extremely kinky..... badmitton racquet, tobasco sauce, and Paddington bear? Ai ya! I'm afraid to know what was in the mumbles......... :-? :-? :-?
Last edited by vince3 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

She meant "first guy to stick around for breakfast" after she got really really really drunk.

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Dave Zero1 wrote:She meant "first guy to stick around for breakfast" after she got really really really drunk.
aka she likes to do kinky stuff when she is drunk :D

#1ZiiFan

Post by #1ZiiFan »

This is my opinion only...but Matt's a noob. Ditching Dillon for Sandra is one thing, but to complain about sex with a hot redhead (WILD GUESSING HERE!) is just plain stupid.

And speaking of Sandra, I have to wonder what these guys do who have left before breakfast?

Full mast, Matt?? More like sinking ship.

I see plenty of drinking between Sandra and Didi...and who only can imagine what will happen after that?

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Dave Zero1 wrote:She meant "first guy to stick around for breakfast" after she got really really really drunk.
Ah, thanks for the clarification. That makes a bit more sense - and helps show that not every female character in this strip only has what more or less comes to be one-night stands. Even if they are repeat engagements with Didi, that seems to be all she's managed.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Dirty n Evil wrote:But... tabasco sauce?!?! I'm sorry, there isn't a single way I can imagine including that in sex where it wouldn't burn so incredibly that one or both parties would actually want to continue.
Strap-ons are notoriously insensitive to tabasco sauce :P

Interestingly, when Matt was with Dillon, Dillon always bottomed. Now Matt expresses the desire to bottom.

I'm guessing that Matt/Dillon didn't really work out because both basically wanted the same thing, Dillon maybe just wanted it even more.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)