Sexual Experiences

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

JerrBear

Re: Sexual Experiences

Post by JerrBear »

Nathan Dorian wrote:
JerrBear wrote:
Nathan Dorian wrote:

Dude, I'd hit it.

Y'see that? That's flirting.
I had this guy come up to me in Borders and tell me how awesome my goatee was and how nice and great it looked and it didn't occur to me he was flirting until after I left.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I wish someone would say nice things about my goatee. :cry:
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Retiarius wrote:Age: 9.45 × 10^15 light-meters (in vacuum, approximate).
First kiss: null pointer.
First girlfriend: null pointer. No followup dates recorded.
First non-intercourse sexual experience: insufficient definition for meaningful response.
First time: null pointer.
My God. My friend, your sex life is coded in Java! :shock: :o :lol:
Further affiant sayeth not.

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Pneumonica wrote:
First kiss: null pointer.
First girlfriend: null pointer. No followup dates recorded.
First non-intercourse sexual experience: insufficient definition for meaningful response.
First time: null pointer.
My God. My friend, your sex life is coded in Java! :shock: :o :lol:
Actually, it could be any number of computer languages, if there were a sex life there to be coded. :ugeek:

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Don Alexander wrote::lol: This thread... is like a psychological experiment which shows that people are able and willing to post very, very private information to seeming strangers on the internet, stuff they would (very probably) not tell most people face-to-face...

So, first some comments:[...]
oni wrote:Age: 27 (seriously, a record being set here)
You forgot MerchManDan... Also, I would have judged you... a lot younger. ;) And I guess unwillingness to post in this thread is proportional to age.
aishabe wrote:Age: 15. I think I'm the baby of the boards.
Everything else: HAH.
O_O Wait, she's 15 word? Kinda making alot of sense now after putting two-n-two together a real buzz kill, moving on to D.A. what u mean "younger"? :lol: *Got2change my writing style*

aishabe

Post by aishabe »

oni wrote:
Don Alexander wrote::lol: This thread... is like a psychological experiment which shows that people are able and willing to post very, very private information to seeming strangers on the internet, stuff they would (very probably) not tell most people face-to-face...

So, first some comments:[...]
oni wrote:Age: 27 (seriously, a record being set here)
You forgot MerchManDan... Also, I would have judged you... a lot younger. ;) And I guess unwillingness to post in this thread is proportional to age.
aishabe wrote:Age: 15. I think I'm the baby of the boards.
Everything else: HAH.
O_O Wait, she's 15 word? Kinda making alot of sense now after putting two-n-two together a real buzz kill, moving on to D.A. what u mean "younger"? :lol: *Got2change my writing style*
HEYYY.
WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSD TO MEAN.
Lady High Vice Mistress, Mistress of Vices

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I assume that a "lightmeter" is the unit of time in which light travels one meter. Therefore, since the number you quote is one light year in meters, you are one year old. This sufficiently explains your lack of any sexual experience but also puts your reputation as ELDER Geek on the line...

So, I now dub thee Baby of the board. Sorry, Aishabe... ;)
midgetshrimp wrote:And kudos to Don Alexander for calling this one. :arrow:
I had actually reckoned he would not post at all, since he would be unable to parse the malformed thread title... :lol:
oni wrote:moving on to D.A. what u mean "younger"?
Like... 13, max.
oni wrote: :lol: *Got2change my writing style*[/color]
That might help.
aishabe wrote:HEYYY. WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSD TO MEAN.
That your writing style obviously makes you seem to be older, perhaps?? ;)

Though you might let off doing heavy petting with captain Caps-Lock. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

First Kiss: About 10..maybe younger. It's been a while

First GF: Not counting puppy-love stuff...serious GF @ 12

First NISE: Depends on definition. I first had semi-restricted access between 10-12, but mostly experimental. "Fooling around"

First Time: 18 - I married her after dating for 6 years...and eventually divorced her *8 years all told. I've had 2 1/2 '1-niters' *which were so-so, at best...and I'm with my 'wife' now for over 10 years.
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

Skittles

Post by Skittles »

NISE: 5 to 6 (don't ask, but we were both 5 to 6)
First GF: 17
First Real Kiss: 17
Full on Sex: 18 (second GF)

Strangest Place: Baseball field (outfield) in the middle of the day.

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Don Alexander wrote:
I assume that a "lightmeter" is the unit of time in which light travels one meter. Therefore, since the number you quote is one light year in meters, you are one year old. This sufficiently explains your lack of any sexual experience but also puts your reputation as ELDER Geek on the line...
Bah. You upstart zygote, like you never omitted a term of an equation when you were working on insufficient sleep. I've given virtual thermonuclear wedgies to people for less :P

Anyway, I did say it was approximate, just not how approximate. For that matter, it could have referred to the speed of light in a vacuum in a different universe. That would be a very—interesting—universe, admittedly.

The original message has been adjusted to 1.89 × 10^16 to bring it in line with this universe (unless I messed up another term). It is still only approximate, but rather less so.

Edited: Corrected yet again, this time with double checking: 4.52 × 10^17. Stinkin' critical failures on the calculator skill checks…
Last edited by Retiarius on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think outside the tesseract.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Talazia_Silvermoon wrote:I'm not gonna top the vulcan bomber. no way. Came close in the Game books Isle in a Borders. If the closing manager didn't walk up on me and my SO.....and the girl that was working there. :oops:
WHAT? ;)
Talazia_Silvermoon wrote:As for the explanation of first time without an audience. WELL......I ended up losing my virginity in....group sex. That's one way to lose it with a bang.
WHAAAAAT!?!?! :shock:

See, this is what I'm talking about. Everybody elses lives are so much more interesting than mine.
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Yeah, i feel massively mundane.

fjuulb

Post by fjuulb »

damn you guyes.... get a grip xD i'm 16
fisrt kiss: 15
fist girlfriend: 16
first sexual experience (without getting laid): 15
first sexual experience: 16

and i am one of the guys who got a gf at a late time... some of u are 30 and still virgins :O get out there and find some fun! damn!!

DMoness

Post by DMoness »

MerchManDan wrote: See, this is what I'm talking about. Everybody elses lives are so much more interesting than mine.
I can add mine at least then you would feel better :D :shock: :twisted:

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

Awww, I'm mundane, too. Somehow I actually don't feel the need to spice up my life, though.

All you need to know is there's only one person I have ever wanted to touch (even in innocuous ways like holding hands. I uhhh sort of hate physical contact.) and I am married to him. =p Somehow I can actually tolerate it when he wants to be all cuddly. Sometimes I even want to kiss him. It's very bizarre. All prior crushes were off the "you're pretty, I want to look at you all day, but please don't touch me." variety. This is not conducive to long lasting relationships, shockingly enough.

Now you know. I am terribly uninteresting. =o
ImageImage