The "pimp your favorite videos" thread!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: The "pimp your favorite videos" thread!

Post by Don Alexander »

LadySheDevil wrote:But you're right, I hate how prudish NA is as a whole... I'm surprised that video is even still on Youtube, because there's a pretty blatant nipple slip that everyone's called out in the comments...
ZOMG NIPPLEGATE x_x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nESF7DKqt-s

:D

I love this video. All the lights and colors... @-)
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

So... Pretty... Catchy song! I have no idea what it means! xD

I've been going around singing THIS all damn day... Been getting funny looks.
Last edited by LadySheDevil on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

ImageImage

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Swayambhu wrote:LEGO Guitar Hero: Through The Fire And Flames.

Beyond amazing.
There's... No words... Just... Wow. Friggin' EPIC.
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Swayambhu wrote:Beyond amazing.
Totally boring?? :-\

I was expecting a brick movie :((

Well, I have never played Guitar Hero, so it probably has something to do with it...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

The Pogues Fairytale of New York is one of my all time faves but these guys do quite a good punk rock version.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

Don Alexander wrote:

Well, I have never played Guitar Hero, so it probably has something to do with it...

Actually that's fairly impressive considering the scale of it... that's a LOT of stop-motion photography (I think that's what it's called)... set it up, take a picture, move it, take a picture....etc...

Then make sure the whole thing is properly timed to the song...

I'll have to show that to my Rockband/Guitar Hero addict friends =)

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Don Alexander wrote:

Yeah, I was going to say...if you know anything about guitar hero, and how much of a bitch that song is to play to, then you'd appreciate the video more.

But like someone regarded, that is a lot of stop motion work right there. Someone put an exhausting amount of toil and effort into it. Kind of insulting actually that you would call it boring, but it's not like I'm the one who did the video, so. >.>
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Swayambhu wrote:Yeah, I was going to say...if you know anything about guitar hero, and how much of a bitch that song is to play to, then you'd appreciate the video more.
But like someone regarded, that is a lot of stop motion work right there. Someone put an exhausting amount of toil and effort into it. Kind of insulting actually that you would call it boring, but it's not like I'm the one who did the video, so. >.>
Well, of course I realize that DragonForce must be an absolute bitch to play, and also, that a hell of a lot of work went into that vid (like, almost 8 mins and perhaps 24 frames per second! :-o ).

But just looking at it, especially if you have no idea what's going on, is... boring. :P
ImageImage

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Don Alexander wrote:
Swayambhu wrote:Yeah, I was going to say...if you know anything about guitar hero, and how much of a bitch that song is to play to, then you'd appreciate the video more.
Well, of course I realize that DragonForce must be an absolute bitch to play, and also, that a hell of a lot of work went into that vid (like, almost 8 mins and perhaps 24 frames per second! :-o ).

But just looking at it, especially if you have no idea what's going on, is... boring. :P
Unless you're one of those people that's like, "wut dis be--OH OH SHINY LIGHTS <paws as screen excitedly>"
ImageImage

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Swayambhu wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:

Unless you're one of those people that's like, "wut dis be--OH OH SHINY LIGHTS <paws as screen excitedly>"
Hey, I resemble that remark!

Any RPG nerds play Lunar or Lunar 2? This is what you find when you rip L2's audio to get at the voice outtakes...
His voice turns me on... Hehe.

Arantor

Post by Arantor »

Here's one, combining the musical talents of Evanesence, and clips from various films to tell the story *after* Labyrinth. (IMO better than the original video for this song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iERmIMu25yM

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Teacher2B wrote:Ok, blame LadySheDevil for this :ymdevil: (I think she hadn't posted it). She got me hooked on this :D

I've been singing this song for two days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-JpWcOFrAc
AAH! I almost didn't see this...! But... :ymdevil: It is great to be a nerd, innit? And set to The Trio, no less! GAH, gotta go back and watch more Buffy...

Arantor wrote:Here's one, combining the musical talents of Evanesence, and clips from various films to tell the story *after* Labyrinth. (IMO better than the original video for this song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iERmIMu25yM
Agreed. And also... Pretty... @-)

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.