The Picture Thread

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Pneumonica

Re: The Picture Thread

Post by Pneumonica »

aishabe wrote:
Pneumonica wrote:
aishabe wrote:Indeed.
A few times I've considered putting up another one.
But tis the same face every time.
Reliability is its own spice.
I like the sound of that.
What's it from?
Me. Feel free to quote me. :D
Further affiant sayeth not.

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

aishabe wrote:Well, I'll post A picture, just for the heck of it.
Yeah, it's a Myspace-type pic.
Don't scream at the ugly.
Brutal. Even her smile melts into your bones leaving you desiring for more "pleasant" abuse. 8-)
edit: All joking aside, this face shall become my model for something interesting... trust me u'll dig it!

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

I always liked that Veronica Lake hair over one eye thing.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

oni wrote:edit: All joking aside, this face shall become my model for something interesting... trust me u'll dig it!
That has got to be the most ominous statement I've read or heard in hours. And I've been listening to the US presidential candidates speak. :lol:

Nathan Dorian

Post by Nathan Dorian »

Pneumonica wrote:
Nathan Dorian wrote:Everyone seems to be in debate as to whether I have a penis or not.
You know, debates like that never lasted very long among my friends. There was some question as to whether or not I was a transvestite and used spirit gum to put fuzz on my face, but one well-placed (and, thankfully, gently-placed) hand later proved that wrong. Nice pics, BTW. You're cute, especially the shot of you with the pill pack in your mouth.
Thank you very much! C:

I, on the other hand, get my chest groped.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I don't get groped. I feel left out.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

aishabe

Post by aishabe »

I don't think I NEED to be groped.
I think I'm very obvious.
Though my friend did grab my butt the other day. It was somewhat disturbing.
Lady High Vice Mistress, Mistress of Vices

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Nathan Dorian wrote:Thank you very much! C:

I, on the other hand, get my chest groped.
Depending on the way your nervous system is hooked up, it's either considerably less sensitive a place to be groped or just mildly. Still and all, less than groovy. :o :x

Nathan Dorian

Post by Nathan Dorian »

Either way, I'd rather that the groping was left to my fiance. :B

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Nathan Dorian wrote:Either way, I'd rather that the groping was left to my fiance. :B
Picky, picky.

And you submit persons not in evidence. Are there pictures of this alleged fiance? (Ignore the fact that I publish no pictures of myself or my own fiance, that's completely immaterial to the issue at hand.) And of this groping? I demand evidence before I concede to the existence of either this supposed fiance or this alleged groping by said person or persons unknown. :mrgreen:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Meh.

Since this thread has come back to life, I might as well go whole hog and post a pic of mine. It's a few days old, taken up north in Copenhagen. I'm the troll in the foreground. Please don't headsplort from teh kyutt... :(

ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Arantor

Post by Arantor »

Don Alexander wrote:Meh.

Since this thread has come back to life, I might as well go whole hog and post a pic of mine. It's a few days old, taken up north in Copenhagen. I'm the troll in the foreground. Please don't headsplort from teh kyutt... :(

That's really scary. You and I look eerily alike except that I have a little more hair at the front (and more of it is grey - and I'm only 25 darnit) and I'm not brave enough to post an actual photo, not that I have any anyway...

Nathan Dorian

Post by Nathan Dorian »

Pneumonica wrote:
Nathan Dorian wrote:Either way, I'd rather that the groping was left to my fiance. :B
Picky, picky.

And you submit persons not in evidence. Are there pictures of this alleged fiance? (Ignore the fact that I publish no pictures of myself or my own fiance, that's completely immaterial to the issue at hand.) And of this groping? I demand evidence before I concede to the existence of either this supposed fiance or this alleged groping by said person or persons unknown. :mrgreen:
Alas, no groping evidence. :0

But general photographic evidence? That I can do.

(I took this photo and he says that it is his favourite photo of himself now. D: )

Don Alexander, you are adorable.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Arantor wrote:That's really scary. You and I look eerily alike except that I have a little more hair at the front (and more of it is grey - and I'm only 25 darnit) and I'm not brave enough to post an actual photo, not that I have any anyway...
I actually guessed something like that from your South Park dude... ;)

I also have a few isolated grey and even white hairs already... :cry:
Nathan Dorian wrote:Don Alexander, you are adorable.
No one has ever said that to me before... :oops:

But since everyone is being nice to everyone else on this thread, I won't put too much stock into it. ;)

And I'll also be very nice and add that peppercat and friends are all very adorable too.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Nathan Dorian wrote:Alas, no groping evidence. :0
Ah-hah, obviously an insidious lie to... to... okay, I got nothin'. :?

However, since you didn't note before the picture what it was a picture of I looked at it and thought, "That can't be Dorian!" And see, I was right! :oops:
Don Alexander wrote:But since everyone is being nice to everyone else on this thread, I won't put too much stock into it. ;)

And I'll also be very nice and add that peppercat and friends are all very adorable too.
I'll see your platitude and raise you a mote of witty repartee! :mrgreen: