Things You Desire.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Things You Desire.

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, supply yourself. ;)

:ymhug:

Johnny Depp, Tim Burton & Danny Elfman often go together. And they make a great package.

Any more discussion would be for the Silver Screen thread, I guess. /:)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

Don Alexander wrote: Johnny Depp, Tim Burton & Danny Elfman often go together. And they make a great package.
I believe they're working on Alice In Wonderland, of course with Depp as the Mad Hatter.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

You know... I was just thinking what a well addjusted bunch of people we are when not one of us has expressed a desire for world peace and global happiness. Good on you everyone :ymdevil:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:You know... I was just thinking what a well addjusted bunch of people we are when not one of us has expressed a desire for world peace and global happiness. Good on you everyone :ymdevil:
Hey now, let's be realistic here. Starships and everything are all right, but world peace, man, that's sniffin' the glue too much. :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

World peace? Whaddaya think we are, a bunch of Miss America contestants? :ymdevil:

As for global happiness—not gonna happen. Some people are only happy when they are making others unhappy. 8-|
I think outside the tesseract.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Retiarius wrote:As for global happiness—not gonna happen. Some people are only happy when they are making others unhappy. 8-|
"So, we are making this completel list of sexual desires. What turns you on, Gödel??"
"Anything not on your list."

:D
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

See what I mean about how well addjusted we all are? =))

And I want a Holodeck... with Seven of Nine. :-B

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Bear wrote:You know... I was just thinking what a well addjusted bunch of people we are when not one of us has expressed a desire for world peace and global happiness. Good on you everyone :ymdevil:
I dislike people and hold out hope that the old humanity remains poised to wipe itself out so that the new humanity can replace it.

And before you say anything, this is the desires thread. B-)
Further affiant sayeth not.

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

I know thigh-high boots are often associated with prostitutes, but goddamnit, I could make those work!
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Swayambhu wrote:I know thigh-high boots are often associated with prostitutes, but goddamnit, I could make those work!
Things you desire:

Seeing Sway in those. ;;)
ImageImage

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

OH.

That reminds me.

My wife mailed me my anniversary present to me today.

Isn't it pretty? It fits me beautifully, too.

I'm going to take pictures of myself in it with Sunday. :D
ImageImage

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Swayambhu wrote:OH.

That reminds me.

My wife mailed me my anniversary present to me today.

Isn't it pretty? It fits me beautifully, too.

I'm going to take pictures of myself in it with Sunday. :D
There isn't enough commentary I can give on this, and I don't have time at the moment. Suffice it to say... rowr. :D
Further affiant sayeth not.

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

ohhh, I can get behind pretty much all clothing items Sway has listed. *____*

I wants more of these in funky patterns and colors:

Fake fur leg warmers:

More arm warmers and fingerless gloves!

Stripey socks!

Image....ahhh, heck, Any and everything from Baby, the stars shine bright

More hats! I have lots of hats, but none of them are dress hats. I want some nice pretty dress hats. Sadly, they are all out of my budget. TT_TT I need to learn to make them or something.
ImageImage

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Oh God, I love some of the items you posted. Those striped socks and the hats especially!

IT'S A HAIR CLIP GUYS.

Oh lawd it's so cute.

That shirt is beautiful.
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Okay, Dryope and Sway = Tease. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.