What music are you listening to...

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

tilde

Re: What music are you listening to...

Post by tilde »

The Smiths "Panic"

(speaking of Modest Mouse)
Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. (Wernher von Braun)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Swayambhu wrote:Poe - Angry Johnny
Okay, I love this song, but I have to ask - the original album cut, or the rock remix? (BTW, I had an ex- make a mix tape for me that included "That Day", and I was so amazed by the song for the longest time. Still adore it.)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Dirty n Evil wrote:
Swayambhu wrote:Poe - Angry Johnny
Okay, I love this song, but I have to ask - the original album cut, or the rock remix? (BTW, I had an ex- make a mix tape for me that included "That Day", and I was so amazed by the song for the longest time. Still adore it.)
Original. I've never heard the rock remix before.

Blink 182 - I Miss You
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:Listening to Oldies Fm :) Some guy is singing "Without you" (ken leeeee!!!! :)) )
FALIFALLAFIFFOUTUUU!!!!!! =))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Swayambhu wrote:
Dirty n Evil wrote:
Swayambhu wrote: Poe - Angry Johnny
Original. I've never heard the rock remix before.
It's the way I first heard the song, how it was released on the radio. I'm mildly partial to the rock remix, but I do like the original album edit. Currently listening to Sad Stephen's Song by Duncan Sheik.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Empyrean Sky - The Snow White Rose Of Paradise
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

The Begining is The End is The Begining - Smashing Pumpkins. Otherwise known as the track playing over the Watchmen trailer.

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

Swayambhu wrote:I...didn't think Hot Topic groupees liked Muse so much. I'm surprised.

Poe - Angry Johnny
Muse was opening for uhhh *thinks* Good Charlotte, I think. Or was it My Chemical Romance? I don't remember, I didn't stay for the headliner.

Beware Our Nubile Miscreants by of Montreal (who incidentally give the best, most trippy and bizarre and hilariously awesome live show ever)

Edit: sorry, MS, I keep meaning to say: Yes, everyone loves The Corrs! =D
ImageImage

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Thanks Dryope! I'd squee, but squeeing isn't one of those things I do. But this is! :ymhug:

Band - Eroica
Album - Hisen the Architect
Song - The Beginning of the End

Check them out:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d5a4d210e9
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

midgetshrimp wrote:Thanks Dryope! I'd squee, but squeeing isn't one of those things I do. But this is! :ymhug:

And methinks that's something Dryope doesn't do... :-=

And I don't love The Corrs either. Guess I'm a total misanthrope... 8-|
ImageImage

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Muse is alright. Flaming Lips are my kinda band but eh...

AC/DC --Black Album 2008!
Thinking of uploading entire album in this forum, however. Not sure if this goes against the rules? /Pondering/
Last edited by oni on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

O.A.R - The Wanderer (Live from Any Time Now)

I think these guys are playing near my Uni soon. Gotta look that up. I'd love to go.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

harbino

Post by harbino »

Snuff - Slipknot

(Wherein Lies Continue just finished)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Bear wrote:The Begining is The End is The Begining - Smashing Pumpkins. Otherwise known as the track playing over the Watchmen trailer.
I knew it from the Batman Forever soundtrack. You found my Smashing Pumpkins nerd.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Asaryu wrote:
Bear wrote:The Begining is The End is The Begining - Smashing Pumpkins. Otherwise known as the track playing over the Watchmen trailer.
I knew it from the Batman Forever soundtrack. You found my Smashing Pumpkins nerd.
It did start its life back then on the Batman soundtrack, but it was called The End is the Begining is the End... that or I've got the name orders mixed up. lol.