The Cranky Couch.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Re: The Cranky Couch.

Post by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus »

I'm grumpy that it's not Friday yet :ymtongue: Although being off work helps immensely :p

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: all around!
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

"Look up. The stars are shining for you."

Owner and Manager of McLovecraft's; Zany Genius Inventor of Ichory Delights

<3 PRIDE IN THY PUGGLES! <3

me: I remember biting Teach in the ass...
DA: We remember the REALLY important things.

Became Mrs. SP on 10/16/10 <3 :D

Now with mini Puggles! (as in babies) I have two boys, ages 7 and 4 :)

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Post by zgwortz »

My relative grumpiness doesn't compare to others today, but I'm kind of miffed that I've come down with a cold *now*, a day before a planned weekend of what can only be described as mostly LARP with a side helping of kink...

The cold will certainly put a damper on some of the weekend activities. Not to mention a planned visit to see a friend while I'm in the area.
:( :( :( :( :(
-->Steve
D.O.M.

Eight

Post by Eight »

MOTHERF****** F****** F*** ~x( ~x( ~x(

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

LARP with a side order of kink... nice... /:)

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

Apparently my work computer has a virus and the IT guys have to re-image it. -_- This means that I have been displaced to my boss's computer since he's out on vacation.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Ooo.. quick, hack his files and give yourself a pay rise! :ymdevil:

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

*pats Bear* It doesn't work that way hon.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Aww... :(

:ymhug:

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

:ymhug:

GermanMerc

Post by GermanMerc »

But perhaps u can find some blackmail material that could be used for a pay rise or other things?
Be creative, invent a perversion.

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

Maybe, but I doubt it. He has a company laptop which he did not leave at his desk when he went on vacation. I'd imagine anything incriminating would be on that, since he uses it more often even when he's at his desk. Not to mention that anything on either computer is presumably monitored by our IT department and would therefore have most likely already have been noticed and dealt with between they, he and his superiors. There's also the fact that I don't know enough about computers to hack anything. And also the fact that I'm part of a lay-off and my end date with this company in in about 3 weeks so there's no point in trying to get a pay raise. And my direct supervisor had nothing to do with the decision to lay me off, so I wouldn't be able to blackmail him into keeping me employed.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Well, shoot! Is there anything fun you can do with it that isn't normally available?
Start running.

Please?

Java
Glazed and Confused

Post by Java »

Bah.. stupid Jehovahs Witnesses calling around thinking I actually care about their distorted views on religion.... *shakes burning pitchfork at them*
Uhh... Bear, did you miss the post where Java mentions having been raised a Jehovahs Witness? *raises eyebrow* It was in a different thread... but still...
I realize this was a couple of pages ago now, but I've been busy and only just now saw this post.

Going door to door was the worst thing about being a Jah's Witness. Luckily I only had to do it when my mother, brother and I would go visit friends (who were also JWs) in Indiana. So sorry to all you people in Indiana if I ever had to knock on your door. And even then I didn't. I just stood behind the adults and stared off into space till the horror was over. No offense taken, in fact, none of my family would've taken offense. I remember my parents laughing when Homer SImpson came back to the table and said it was just some JWs at the door.
I made an agreement with myself that next time I get religious door-knockers, I was going to crank up the metal, strip my clothes off, and paint a pentacle of fake blood on my chest, and then open the door to greet them.

"Oh, hey there- can you give me a second? This goat still has a few kicks left in it, but I'll be with you right after..."
lol, I keep HEARING people say they were going to answer the door naked or say that Everyone is in the shower together, etc. but it never happened to me or any other JW I knew. Keep your promises people!

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

I had a somewhat friend answer almost naked once. He was wearing boxers. The type with the button:P. And the button was loose. he let the JWs in and spent half an hour staring at their embarassed faces.

I've never had a JW at my door=(. Only got a flyer once or twice, both times in the mail. I did have some..err.. I have no idea what they're called...pick me off the street and trying to tell me how they were like me once but found their way when they found jesus.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

Fen, were they maybe Mormons? Because they do that kinda shit too...