A Response From Your Local Transsexual

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Nathan Dorian

Re: A Response From Your Local Transsexual

Post by Nathan Dorian »

Pneumonica wrote:Oh, it occurs to me that I should point this out: I'm dyslexic. Transsexuals don't help that condition any. I will screw up your gender. A lot. Just warning you.
No worries. ;3

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I'm hated :cry: :cry: :cry: By a fellow Englishman, no less.

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

Nathan; it's absolutely awesome to see you so comfortable. One of my closest friends is male-to-female, and is really having a tough time of it. It's also great you have an accepting boyfriend. I don't want to make you into a matyr, because from my view there's nothing wrong with you; but I'm sure you've faced some difficulties, and you seem to have overcome them well. Posting here is good, too.
:)
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Pneumonica wrote:Oh, it occurs to me that I should point this out: I'm dyslexic. Transsexuals don't help that condition any. I will screw up your gender. A lot. Just warning you.

Oh you poor, poor soul come here let me shower you with endless offection, whisper positive words of encouragement in your ears, "It's alright, we'll get thru this together". Afterwords, followed by a message...and the best carribean dish can muster up. D.N. your invited also...Mmm!

stephaielikes wrote:Nathan; it's absolutely awesome to see you so comfortable. One of my closest friends is male-to-female, and is really having a tough time of it. It's also great you have an accepting boyfriend. I don't want to make you into a matyr, because from my view there's nothing wrong with you; but I'm sure you've faced some difficulties, and you seem to have overcome them well. Posting here is good, too.
You try to hard. Really! :roll:

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

It's an issue that matters to me (aforementioned friend), Oni, so I do speak about it. Just as you seem to speak quite strongly about people on the boards (see above).
'...was that... Doom?'

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

stephaielikes wrote:It's an issue that matters to me (aforementioned friend), Oni, so I do speak about it. Just as you seem to speak quite strongly about people on the boards (see above).
Your smilies will not melt this heart of mine to sway me. I also don't get to jolly-good a feeling when some one who all of a sudden can randomly put something together in such short notice to pass themselves off as being genuine with an "OMG I have a friend of a friend living this 'well crafted constructed story w/loopy plots' living an alternative lifestyle" Girl who you think you fooling playing that card. N00bie show us proof. I told you will be pretending to like you...not literally! :roll:

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

...I didn't construct a story with plotholes. I just said I had a friend.
Here's the lass in question.

The smilies aren't meant to melt your heart. Don't give me so little credit that you think I'm always literal.
'...was that... Doom?'

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Don't flatter yourself and you could've congured up that image off Google or any popular site; Proof is null an void --fake people can be sniffed out on here a mile away; Fail!

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

Saying I'm not always literal isn't flattery... it's how I speak.
And I could have, indeed; but most forms of proof online can be forged. What would you suggest?
'...was that... Doom?'

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

It's ok stephaie, only half of what Oni writes is legible anyway, so don't pay that one too much attention. :P
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Piss-off! Go change your forum name, be real with people not this pretend personality your exhibiting. I'm extremely protective of people who seem to draw the wrong people for entertainment purposes to be unfairly mistreated. I honestly believe your just not being real with people on this forum and slowly it's showing...deal with it.
Last edited by oni on Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

Why do you believe I'm being disingenuous?
'...was that... Doom?'

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

...artful, not someone can foresee being the type would run into in RL and all the pseudo-intellectual jive you bringing isn't impressing anybody.Why did you decide to come into this very thread to start being cozy with Nathan? Being all I'm here for you, understand what ur going through emotionally I've been there yadda-yadda. Too early in the game to be pulling that con off on here, chica! Need anymore reasons?

tilde

Post by tilde »

midgetshrimp wrote:[...] only half of what Oni writes is legible anyway [...]
oni wrote:Wait what you mean half?
No kidding. At least 80% of what oni writes is completely opaque to me. I can't really tell whether it's a language-barrier type of thing, or a "lookameimsozany" type of thing. Either way, I stopped paying attention to the whatever content is recoverable from his posts a while back (and I only joined the forum 3 days ago).
Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. (Wernher von Braun)

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

oni wrote:Need anymore reasons?
I thought quality over quantity was your preference.
'...was that... Doom?'