1-9-2014 [VC] Legs Made For Walkin

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Tython

1-9-2014 [VC] Legs Made For Walkin

Post by Tython »

http://www.vampirecheerleaders.net/stri ... for_walkin

Call back

Also those must be some seriously weak chains if they broke that easily

Dark Komet

Re: 1-9-2014 [VC] Legs Made For Walkin

Post by Dark Komet »

Katie gets to rip her naked legs off

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Well. She sure has a nice pa-

I mean Katie still going on about the Minotaur thing...
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Tako

Post by Tako »

My predictions seem to be correct for now...

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Nope, not a minotaur, Katie. Just a bitch.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Nightgazer Starlight

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

Too bad what I really want to see happen in this comic never will happen.

---

Man : (steps out of the shadows) I think your little "skin job" is at en end.

Reptile Alien : (stares) Who are you?!

Man : (pauses) Well, I have had many names. The Great Exterminator, The Predator of the Daleks, The Lonely God, The Oncoming Storm... but I mostly go by The Doctor.

Reptile Alien : (looks alarmed now)

Doctor : (smiles) Basically. Run.

Reptile Alien : OH SHIT BOYS, RUN FOR IT NOW!!!

Reptile Aliens : (runs away quickly)

---

Too bad that'll never happen in this.
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

washu

Post by washu »

that is one crazy, and oh so painful way to lose one's legs. if she doesn't pass out and go into shock, i'm gonna be shocked.

it seems almost impossible to believe O'Keeffe could be like this by choice. the lizard people kept Suki alive just so they could eat her liver over and over again. i'm wondering if O'Keeffe is someone they tortured so much she had a mental break and was basically willing to do anything to finally die. that would explain why she hated monsters so much, but not why she would still work with them. did she pass out before realizing a werewolf saved her? did she not realize who she was working with? i've forgotten if she knew she was working for an alien senator or not.

anyway, i'm still suspicious of the moth egg being random in it's jumps. i think it's taking them when and wherever they need to be to damage the reptilians plans. i admit i could be very wrong about that. it could be the moth people have the ability to see through time, but no real ability to change it.
Rise from Ashes. a new webcomic by Madeleine Rosca, author of Hollow Fields.

washu

Post by washu »

oh, and since i have to live in a world of puritanical flavored censorship; where having ones legs ripped off is graphically displayed, but drawing nipple would be blasphemy. i feel entitled to exclaim that nipple-less doll figures "offend" me more than a public nip slip ever could hahahha. :)) :ymparty:

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

I was wondering when they'd catch that - I almost thought they'd relaxed their policy.

washu

Post by washu »

this is how i imagine pro censorship people.

Sam the Eagle's Discourse on Nudity

Tython

Post by Tython »

washu wrote:that is one crazy, and oh so painful way to lose one's legs. if she doesn't pass out and go into shock, i'm gonna be shocked.

it seems almost impossible to believe O'Keeffe could be like this by choice. the lizard people kept Suki alive just so they could eat her liver over and over again. i'm wondering if O'Keeffe is someone they tortured so much she had a mental break and was basically willing to do anything to finally die. that would explain why she hated monsters so much, but not why she would still work with them. did she pass out before realizing a werewolf saved her? did she not realize who she was working with? i've forgotten if she knew she was working for an alien senator or not.

anyway, i'm still suspicious of the moth egg being random in it's jumps. i think it's taking them when and wherever they need to be to damage the reptilians plans. i admit i could be very wrong about that. it could be the moth people have the ability to see through time, but no real ability to change it.
Actually the egg sending them to screw with the Reptilian plans is possible seeing as the instant the Reptilians saw the eggs in the theme park they were worried as all hell and wanted to destroy them ASAP.

GethN7

Post by GethN7 »

I don't believe the moth egg jumps are at all random either. We've basically been watching a massive stable time loop.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

If the reptilians were simply going to melt her down then why did they care if she was willing or not? It's not like the result makes any difference.

Until now I thought there was another purpose, but now it indeed looks like the substance she was being lowered into was simply some kind of acid, turning her into human soup that somehow allows the reptilians to put human skin on themselves.

washu

Post by washu »

Varanus wrote:If the reptilians were simply going to melt her down then why did they care if she was willing or not? It's not like the result makes any difference.

Until now I thought there was another purpose, but now it indeed looks like the substance she was being lowered into was simply some kind of acid, turning her into human soup that somehow allows the reptilians to put human skin on themselves.
well, if you look at this this page, and this next page you can see that Marcy is very willing. but why she would be willing to endure so much pain(and death too..) is anyone's guess.

Nightgazer Starlight

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

washu wrote:
Varanus wrote:If the reptilians were simply going to melt her down then why did they care if she was willing or not? It's not like the result makes any difference.

well, if you look at this this page, and this next page you can see that Marcy is very willing. but why she would be willing to endure so much pain(and death too..) is anyone's guess.
Brainwashing.
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!