03-12-2014 [VC] Into the Unknown

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Tython

03-12-2014 [VC] Into the Unknown

Post by Tython »

Gotoh

Re: 03-12-2014 [VC] Into the Unknown

Post by Gotoh »

What worries me is, all the sad goodbyes and whatnot makes it seem like she won't be coming back. Ever. I can't help wondering what the mothmen showed her and whether she's told JC. As in, did she tell him everything, or did she only say enough so he wouldn't worry.

I'm also assuming she plans to take part in the fight against the Reptilians, so it'll be good to see the PMS crew together in action again (albeit without JC).

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

Using the old Leia/Han lines on the heels of The Force Awakens trailer release? Nice.

Yeah, it's been far too long since the old PMS gang's been together.
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Count de Money wrote:Using the old Leia/Han lines on the heels of The Force Awakens trailer release? Nice.
I'm pretty sure it's a reference to this scene from 'The Empire Strikes Back', which was also preceeded by a kiss. And, now that I think about it, I'm imagining the same music playing during JC and Charlotte's.

DrAngryEd

Post by DrAngryEd »

You are not the only one, Gotoh.
Geez, I'm growing very fond of this pairing...never thought of it, but at the same time they both make sense together.
"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."

Captain Phantom F. Harlock I