11-07-20 No Sudden Movements

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

11-07-20 No Sudden Movements

Post by Ravenhull »

"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 11-07-20 No Sudden Movements

Post by Artemisia »

Aww, shucks, you got it up just before me, but I think I had the better title.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

mac2

Post by mac2 »

=)) at Steph's ringtone. Some things are just meant to be.

JC really needs to get his head out of his ass when it comes to his attitude about monsters. At least he realizes how far out of his depth he is.
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Oh #-o one second crying in the corner next second trying to stop the person who is trying to save his life #-o I vote we feed him to the wolves.
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

What, and give the wolves indigestion?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Oh, God, you idiot, J.C.! :|
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

A-yup. Definitely a PETM member. :-w
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Artemisia wrote:What, and give the wolves indigestion?
Kill two birds with one stone, the wolves get knocked out of action and we get rid of one idiot ... er I mean P.E.T.M. member. :))
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

J.C. has just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a drooling fucking moron who needs to ensure he never, ever, ever, ever breeds. You have a vicious werewolf out to kill you by dicing you into bloody bits. You do not use non-lethal force on something employing lethal force against you. To do that is the height of idiocy. It's a shame too, since I was beginning to like the character.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Searcher wrote:Oh #-o one second crying in the corner next second trying to stop the person who is trying to save his life #-o I vote we feed him to the wolves.
I second that.
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

FrostDancer81

Post by FrostDancer81 »

Wow. Lots of J.C hate here. I agree that it's a stupid move to try and take an attacking werewolf alive, but I'll wait for further development before I completely condemn the guy. Also, you know the guy is gonna get called out by Steph when this is all over so just wait for that and cheer when it happens.
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of hell, come fourth divine lightning! This ends now! Indignation! - Jade Curtiss(Tales of the Abyss)

Indestructible—determination that is incorruptible,from the other side, a terror to behold, annihilation will be unavoidable. Every broken enemy will know, that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive, I'm an indestructible master of war! - Indestructible by Disturbed.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Great time to get a 500....
The iceman cometh

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Not hatin', just sayin' he's being an idiot right now.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

FrostDancer81 wrote:Wow. Lots of J.C hate here. I agree that it's a stupid move to try and take an attacking werewolf alive, but I'll wait for further development before I completely condemn the guy. Also, you know the guy is gonna get called out by Steph when this is all over so just wait for that and cheer when it happens.
I don't hate him. It's just that I find myself palming my face at his Darwin Award winning stupidity here while wondering why I was beginning to like him as a character at the same time.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I hate him because, as far as I'm concerned, if you're about to have your face bitten off by a werewolf, not using deadly force is not an option.