Asaryu
44%
LadySheDevil
56%

Total votes: 18

JTHomeslice

Re: June Contests Discussion Thread.

Post by JTHomeslice »

That's what I did! Good to see us big hairy men banding together.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I kinda feel bad because it's going to essentially be Asaryu vs. LSD as the field is now... and I don't want to be choosing one lovely lady over another! :( (A few more entries wouldn't have hurt that situation.)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

The ration of women to men in the wet t-shirt contest is...somewhat disheartening.
Start running.

Please?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, what else could be expected??

Guys have a lot less at stake...

@DnE: Well, if more girls had entered, it would just mean you would have the agony of choosing among even more beautiful b... girls. :P

What's kind of bugging me more is that there are now more entries in the WTC than in the Forumiverse Election Contest... The latter takes maybe a bit more creativity but also a lot less daring.
Last edited by Don Alexander on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

PFL, enter, quick! Be brave and face the adoration!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

DA, I've been trying to think of a good "hook" for the Forumverse Elections... and I'm drawing a blank. :( Trust me, I wouldn't mind being the dictator over which all the forum bows! :ymdevil:
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

I wouldn't mind seeing Cyanide Angel enter a contest or two....
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

I've been drawing a blank for the Forumverse Elections also. As for the WTS contest...no way. If the women in here saw how much body hair I have, they would fill up the Bubblibaff with hot wax and toss me in. :-o

EDIT: I can't believe I left this out: Good work, Rad! :-bd
Last edited by Paul on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Way to go RadBaron. :ymapplause:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

CyanideAngel
Cookie Angel

Post by CyanideAngel »

The fact that we've had three or so weeks of heat (well for england) made me consider entering.... but then i got sidetracked..repeatedly.

which seems to happen a lot of late. especially with contests.

:-\
Amor vincit omnia Nil illegitimi carborundum Carpe Diem Carpe Noctem
winner of the 2009 cutest forumite contest (females)
Teach's Angel Kitty and assistant giver of hugs

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, no more excuses, little one! ;)

You have realized the problem, no counter it. ;))

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

All voting is now up. Get to it!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Why should anyone ever enter your precious contests again when you yourself, after promising, can't even get the motivation to do so????

You complain all the time about not enough people entering, then invent a bunch of excuses for not doing so yourself (no one has done so yet, no girls have done so yet, LSD has not done so yet, etc.), and several people have shown it takes all of five minutes to do it.

FAIL.

[-(
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

fine then... I quit.

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Din-Din said he wanted me to participate, but I rarely have time for internet-shenanigans anymore. =((

That, and people who get moderately upset (to put it lightly!) with me when I take scanty pictures and share them with...well, everyone.

GUESS IT MAKES ME SKANKY.

Which makes me smile.

MAYBE NEXT TIME.

(psst, I voted for the Lady.)
ImageImage