Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Re: Contest: The Cutest Forumite!

Post by Asaryu »

*Grin*

*initiates snuggle-puddle with DA & MS*
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:*Grin*
*initiates snuggle-puddle with DA & MS*
*jumps right in, wearing a raspberry-jell-o filled life saver vest*

Though MS might take a while...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

*drags the other contestants in as well*

This ain't no private party! Join in!
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:*drags the other contestants in as well*
This ain't no private party! Join in!
Luckily, the Elder Cave moves on a non-orthogonal, non-parallel time arrow comapred to IRL...

*smears perma-red raspberry Jell-O in Asaryu's hair*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Oi!

*is smeared with jell-o*

*tackles Don into the jell-o bath/pool/ocean*

Bwa ha ha ha! Your ass is mine!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Which is why I did not even think of mentioning that the same thing might apply to the girls, because even if it does, it does so much less.

@Asaryu: I have it out of a girl's mouth that I have none. :((
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

That is because I own it. Bwa ha ha hah!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:That is because I own it. Bwa ha ha hah!
You can own the little bit of ass I have any day, mistress. ;;)

I foresee an expasperated beary-mod.

*proffers triple portions of all things ebil (bacon, chocolate, Bailey's) to the beary-mod to appease his mighty rumble*
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I thought we were being cute?

Also...when does the voting end? I have forgotten and am far too lazy (and stuck in jell-o) to go back and find out.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:I thought we were being cute?
I guess we are. But, you know, frolicking around without the beary-mod... /:)
Asaryu wrote:Also...when does the voting end? I have forgotten and am far too lazy (and stuck in jell-o) to go back and find out.
I think on Sunday?? So that the winners can be announced on the 1st of December.
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

:-bd

Super-cool!

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

She wants to be touched by Jesus!

*touches Asaryu innocently... for now :D *
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

midgetshrimp wrote:She wants to be touched by Jesus!
*touches Asaryu innocently... for now :D *
MS, touching her there is not innocent no matter how innocent you think it is. :ymdevil:

Alas, seems that now you have jumped in the Jell-O, she has left.

So it's only us long-haired really cute forumite guys... :-=
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

You mean I missed the Jesus-touching... :((

I think I need extra to compensate :ymdevil:

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Asaryu wrote:You mean I missed the Jesus-touching... :((

I think I need extra to compensate :ymdevil:
*touches you again. Then again, for good measure*
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?